Global Warming Or Just Normal Weather Cycles?

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Sandy Wood, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The propaganda put out by climate change nuts and pushed by the media. of course if you do a search with global warming, climate change, in the search you are automatically push is a certain direction but if you do the research your self you will find a completely different answer. I put back in a thread on climate change satellite photos of the south pole over the years and you can see the ice is increasing. Now you can listen to these experts who want more tax money from you or you can do your own research and find the truth. Your choice and the polar bears are doing just great.

2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

This "propaganda" as you call it is from respected scientists. Some are from Australia's world renowned CSIRO and NASA. Surely they are not to be fobbed off as propagandists and rabble rousers. I am not saying I totally agree with both sides of the argument. I like to keep an open mind.
    Climate change is what the earth does. Yes naturally. But the crap we humans continue to put into the atmosphere certainly cant be good for our planet. Tell me it is and I will shut up.

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It can't be good but what are our alternatives? We have to have electricity to survive. We have to have transportation; cars, buses, trains, planes.

Our cars here are being made to get better mileage and expel less pollution. What about China and other countries?

People are afraid of nuclear energy, so that's out. Some people say that the windfarms kill birds. What else is there?

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Uh-huh. No matter how many times they're caught lying to us, they remain respected scientists as long as they do what they're told and say what they're supposed to say. Anyone engaging in actual science is summarily discredited.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Actually, this is not true at all, at least some of the glaciers are still growing larger, one of them has actually grown 25% larger just in the last decade. Glacier National Park had put up signs in around 2010, (the Obama administration, naturally) that the glacier would all have melted by the year 2020.
    Guess what ! That year has now arrived, and the glaciers are growing, not melting, and the Park has removed all of the signs that said they would melt, and replaced them with information that says that someday (some unknown time) the glacier may melt.

http://lysanderspooneruniversity.co...-park-quietly-removes-its-gone-by-2020-signs/

Martin Alonzo and Beth Gallagher like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I think most people fell into the trap that what the government says is fact and what the media puts out news. People are now waking up to the fact they lie. If you take a bunch of scientist who are government funded and will be discredited if they do not tow the ling you will get slanted science. Sorry to say these scientist paid by the government to tell you, you need to pay more taxes to fix the weather. These same scientist in the 1970 were showing you pictures of the glaziers pushing throw NYC and telling of the next ice age. How come it is only the capitalistic countries and not the second largest polluter that needs to change? China is exempt to all this regulations makes you wonder? Tony Heller https://realclimatescience.com/ uses all the same charts as these scientist and shows how they manipulate and lie.
    Where is all this carbon tax going? Into the pockets of the UN [new world order] this un elected group who wants to run the world not save it.
    Going off topic for a minuet will show just how bad they will lie. The UN and 17 US intelligent agencies told you they had definite proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. So after killing a county and a lot of its people they now said they did not have WMD. WHEN WILL PEOPLE FINNALY WAKE UP.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

8. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Of all the natural disasters inflicting my continent.. bleaching of the extensive corals of ours and the world's Great Barrier Reef is the most concerning. The famous marine park in Northern Australia, home to hundreds of creatures, weathered its hottest month of sea temperatures on record in February.. hotter even than during the record bleaching events of 2016 and 2017. But Mother Nature is to the rescue with a cyclone forming in the Coral Sea. Evidently cyclones, hurricanes and typhoons cool ocean water..reducing the incidence of coral bleaching on all the world's reefs. So perhaps all of humanity need to pray for more of these extreme weather events.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Nancy Hart and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes that is what I see living on an island. There is not large sea level rise and the polar bears are doing just fine. This whole nonsense has nothing to do with climate but everything to do with carbon tax

Lois Winters likes this.
  11. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I have friends who live close to Glacier National Park and believe me there is no significant loss of ice in that area at all. Another friend in Bergen, Norway often travels up the fjords to the north and the ice bergs are doing fine. They calve and break off, but they are a constant. Same in Patagonia.

12. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

If there's anything to the sea level change, we Seniors will all be gone before it can be noticed!

Hal

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Audrey Claire

Audrey Claire Well-Known Member
    Registered

I live in Australia. In Queensland, a northern sub-tropical state.
    It used to get fairly cold here in winter, I can remember my father going off to work in an overcoat and frost on our front lawn, back in the 50’s and 60’s.
    Now I don’t know anyone who owns a coat.

Frank Sanoica and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Global change it is real but not what they have been telling you. Some people doing real research say we might be going into a new ice age. Watching the changing in sun spots and the cycle of the weather over thousands of year. They can make a reasonable assumption back by history. The people taking and trying to prove global warming nit pick the worlds temperature to find places that proves their narrative and ignore the thousands that disprove their narrative. If you look at floods in China or north Africa there is something going on. Maybe Trump knows

What Trump Meant When He Said It Will Be Getting Colder (1034)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZReK7Q1aBXw/

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020