Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems like the stories and speculations are all over the board concerning this arrest, when, where, and how it happened. there was certainly no actual news coverage of this, as far as pictures, either before or after her arrest.
    Remember when Roger Stone was arrested (a totally non-violent person) and they had the SWAT team, and CNN was there with their camera to record the whole thing ?

We haven’t seen any of this when they arrested Ghislaine Maxwell.
    The information that they did let out doesn’t seem likely, and some people are thinking that she was probably secretly arrested well before the arrest was announced, and probably taken somewhere safe and interrogated.

Since we still have no real evidence of how Jeffrey Epstein died, whether he was suicided or not, or even whether the whole death was a fake and he is alive , and waiting to testify about people like the Clintons; it makes sense to me that they would not take any chances this time around.

B209800C-E82F-45D2-9821-E79F545920A2.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Poor Child. In some tribes girls fourteen are married off. Everyone was merely trying to have a little fun and maybe help someone over a few rough spots. Now they're trying to blame all their troubles
    on someone who really did no harm.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  3. Yvonne Smith

I am totally confused by this post, @Bill Boggs . Can you please elaborate who is the poor child, and what tribal customs have to do with the arrest of pedophiles in the United States ?

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, @Yvonne Smith, poor ghislaine Maxwell.. Her boyfriend committed suiside, so they say, and now they are saying she is responsible
    for his misdeeds. True she has a little money and a nice roof over her head and there she was , lying in bed reading a bood., when she
    she was arrested. My, my, poor girl.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I really don't know who did what or why, but I do know some of the "poor girls" were in their 20's and took money for their involvement with Epstein. Now they are coming forward to whine about being abused in hopes of scoring part of his estate, no doubt. Sorry if this sounds cynical, but I am.

6. Yvonne Smith

Clinton and Kevin Spacy, who both appear on this flight log, along with Epstein and Gislaine Maxwell.

FA4545D4-1AD9-41CC-A49A-110247454836.jpeg

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  7. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

This short video goes much beyond Maxwell and sums up why I could not vote for Hilary Clinton, even as an 'anyone but Trump' candidate.. I pieced together this same information over years, looking at what is called The Clinton Body Count, struggling to separate conspiracy theory from fact. Here is presented a good brief summary.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  8. Yvonne Smith

This interesting portrait was in Jeffrey Epstein’s house, along with one of George Bush playing with toy planes and fallen towers.
    The Maxwell documents are starting to really involve Bill Clinton and Epstein, and it seems to me that this picture shows a lot of involvement.

The dress was one that belonged to Monica Lewinsky, and the red shoes are , of course, a definite pedophile symbol.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/a-...de-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-mansion-reports

F66F8C0B-1CD4-4BC4-AC79-59B9CEE62708.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Registered

The conclusion I come to is that everybody in the world is corrupt but me. How do I join in and get some of the goodies?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Dwight Ward

Registered

It puzzled me too.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One must beware of ill gotten goodies especially in the world of the Clintons. It’s amazing how many people commit suicide after taking a bite of That apple.

Marie Mallery and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

The trial for Ghislane Maxwell is supposed to start next Monday, November 20. I have not seen any information about whether this trial will be live (like the Rittenhouse trial was), but my guess would be that it is not, and we are only told what the press is allowed to say about this woman and her pedophile connections.

BDB5B921-713A-4AEF-9373-4CDEE0EAB8B5.jpeg

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Live coverage of trials is different in every state, but I think she may be up on Federal charges, in which case I don't think cameras are allowed. As far as I know, no live coverage is allowed here in Alaska.

John Brunner likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Dunno but it looks like the Government is already messing with the process.
    It looks like Judge Alison J. Nathan, the judge presiding over Maxwell’s trial, might be promoted from the Southern New York District Court position to a Federal Appeals Court position before or maybe even during the trial.
    With Chuck Schumer’s backing and Biden’s nod, it is highly possible that the 49 year old, openly gay judge may get the higher position if the Senate approves of her.
    Note: J. Epstein gave quite a few campaign donations to Chuck Schumer.

From what I have read, it isn’t unusual for a promoted judge to keep presiding over open cases but it is strange that the powers that be want the change whilst such a high profile case is being heard.

Will the Defense or Prosecuting Attorney ask the good judge to recuse herself in light of other cases the new position will assume?
    Who would be the judge if Nathan does recuse herself? Someone perhaps close to or is in the pocket of someone who might be exposed in the case?

Why do I think that somehow this is all a dog and pony show which will eventually lead to someone saying, “there’s nothing to see here folks. Everybody go home”?

Perhaps Bill Clinton or Hillary know……..

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

What media? You mean The Fifth Estate? IMO we have no media.

John Brunner likes this.