Get The Booster?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ed Wilson, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Got the 2nd booster this morning. Six months since the last one. All 4 were Pfizer.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Got the latest Covid (bivalent booster) shot this morning. Seven months since the last one. This time I couldn't feel when she did it at all. Pfizer.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Good thing you all feel comfortable with all the injections, I just posted in another covid virus thread on the latest news on Personality Changes people are having from the jabs.....

John Nopales likes this.
  4. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We’re both current on all our shots. Most recently got this year’s flu shot. I’ve been getting them for it seems like forever. Well, since that one year the flu got me whenever it was. I missed about a week of work and it is the sickest and most miserable I have ever been. I swore I was never going to experience that again. I actually had a serious conversation with my wife on how much sicker I could get without dying from that crap.

5. Joy Martin

Registered

Wonder Thomas do you take Anything of your own to keep healthy?
    '
    That's the crime of all crimes as MOST don;t....how millions rely on drug injections.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  6. Thomas Windom

Registered

I’m on a couple prescription medications but my wife and I both take a wide range of supplements daily, mainly focused around anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories but others as well. Aside from my wife’s food allergies, we eat pretty well too. I just finished a comprehensive medical review, colonoscopy, endoscopy, G.P. evaluation and cardiologist evaluation (echo, stress test, etc.).

As of right now, I am pronounced to be in exceptionally good health aside from presumed neuropathy from delaying treatment of a FUBAR’d lower back. Kind of amazing given my family history of heart disease. I’m 74 though; something will get me soon enough.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I really don't know why it annoys people who are opposed to the COVID vaccine when someone gets the vaccine or a booster. Likewise, it shouldn't bother those who are vaccinated if someone else isn't vaccinated. Why can't people simply mind their own business, and get a vaccine if they think it will help while allowing those who don't think they are useful to do whatever makes them feel like they've done the right thing?

Now, if it's a family member or someone else that you're particularly close to, I can understand wanting to make that extra effort to be sure they are aware of the complications of either being vaccinated or not being vaccinated, as you understand it, but, at some point, it makes sense to just let it go.

"I wouldn't keep walking in that direction if I were you. There's a big cliff."
    "You're going to fall off the big cliff if you keep walking that way."
    "I don't know if you'll survive the fall. Please stop."
    "Okay, do whatever you want, but I'm not lying about the big cliff."

Thereafter, every year, on the anniversary of the death, you'll have a story to tell.

"I warned him about the big cliff but he wouldn't listen."

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  8. Joy Martin

Registered

Something does NOT have to get you soon eough Thomas, you are only 74, that is young in today's world....I have healthy friends in their 90's and I'm 84 and never had a colonoscopy, no way and too old anyway today as they say, but I choose NO. My grape Seed Ex has kept my colon healthy, and glad you take what you do but like most have more faith in pharma....

My folks lived into their 90's and never a colon test, they didn't have them and it was probably good that they escaped all that heavy duty testing from the western medical world.

Oh I gotta get off, you will do what you do.

John Nopales likes this.
  9. Thomas Windom

Registered

Yes, I will, and as Ken said, we all should. We are all ultimately responsible for ourselves.

10. Joy Martin

Registered

My whole issue wth this MRNA stuff it's been rushed t hru, they are NOT APPROVED and what is going on with the injections of millions, everyone is in a TRIAL and vaccines normally take 5-10 to be approved and effective and safe. That's not the case with t his. Covid is not being prevented, or under control, people are dying and ending up with so many issues like the blood clots...

Bye.

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Exactly what I think, @Ken Anderson

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Thomas Windom

Registered

How much time is needed? They have a pretty long history, see link below. The real challenge is not so much their use or efficacy when used, but managing to keep them stable long enough to be effective. mRNA is very fragile, susceptible to degradation by living cells in very short time. It is only recently that means became available to make them stable enough to be widely available.

Also, if anyone is concerned about your own cells making spike protein (what most mRNA vaccines are designed to do) then you should be scared to death of what your cells are going to make if the virus infects you, spike protein, along with all other viral components, out the wazoo.

Regardless, I don’t think people should have had any of this rammed down their throats. If governments and so called “leaders” are unable to communicate risk/benefit well enough to convince people, then it’s no surprise that there will be hesitancy and refusal. The whole thing has been a debacle.

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/the-long-history-of-mrna-vaccines

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
  13. Joy Martin

Registered

Thomas as I said here before, all I heard on vaccine approvals is 5-10 yrs and as we all know this C19 is new new new new and no experience with it in our lifetimes.

If you are OK with your decisions then I do hope you contionue to be OK.....

and yes about ramming down throats, and closing business and schools, oh yes it went on big time and NOW all the lawsuits.....

Some bodies designed this whole Plan of what we are going thru.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2022
    John Nopales likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not much detail is given in the reference, @Thomas Windom. It doesn't mention the reason the research was done in the first place, nor does it explain why there was not widespread use of the technology. There was one vaccine approved for Covid, but as far as I can determine, that vaccine was never given. Conspiracy folks say it has to do with legal risk an/or profit. I don't know the reason. It is very difficult to get the real "skinny" on what is going on with vaccine development these days. The reference does not mention the "immune bypass" used in the current vaccines. That appears to be part of the problem. The J-H article only mentions the fatty envelope, but if fatty envelopes prevented immune response, there is a whole class of viruses against which there is no response, which, you may know, is no the case. We have been knocking this topic around on the Forum for a long while now. From what you have given of your background, you have formed your opinion, but you are unlikely to change anyone's ideas here, either for or against this particular class of vaccines.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Joy Martin

Registered

I get the message MOST here don't want to know the other sides of all this that isn't spewed by the Government......

John Nopales likes this.