Get Dressed!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Patsy Faye, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well you can bet if my Honey and I were in just our skin and a fire started I would be the one wrapped in whatever I could grab on my way out and my Honey would be the one in just his "birthday suit":p

Patsy Faye and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

When I was in rehab last March, I had strange women giving me baths. Any modesty I might have had, is gone now.
    017f3e99f020e4cd38432d6f3712065f.jpg

3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I remember when my hubby was in hospital for the first time in his life ,he was about 47 at the time and he was having back surgery .I went into the hospital to see him after the surgery and he was waiting for me to help him put his jocks on ,he was horrified when he realised he didn't have any on :p:). After that he had a couple more trips to hospital for a broken knee cap and to remove all the bits from the back fusion ,he got used to not having any on after the surgery to mend his knee and his back opp ...he didn't worry about it so much after those extra two trips to hospital .

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Kate Ellery
    I dunno. The unfailing slicing off by EMTs of folks' clothing almost suggests they ARE looking for something they have not seen before! :D
    Frank

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, they are looking for injuries @Frank Sanoica Get your mind out of the gutter Frank! :p

Janice Martin likes this.