General Hood

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dwight Ward, May 6, 2022.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

This 1 and 1/2 minute clip is from the movie In The Electric Mist with Tommy Lee Jones. Someone has slipped LSD into the Jones' character's drink and he begins to hallucinate.

Attached Files:

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It will have to be downloaded in order to view it. Not many people will do that.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I know, but it has General Hood describing the present day and giving advice on how to preserve one's moral clarity while resisting evil. It's worth downloading and listening to. Better yet, watch the movie. TLJ shows that he is an excellent actor.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't watch movies where people hallucinate. Brings back a horrible almost deadly experiance. Working on line at GM had to pull a double shift, one of co-workers gave me some white stuff said just take 1/4 "spoon "since they knew I didn't know about or take any drugs.
    After od and er fighting for my life I was told a dope spoon is not a tea spoon. I took several dope spoons not knowing this. A dope spoon is what the hippie girls wore for ear rings.
    I don't like seeing anyone doped up. I wondered why they thought spoons looked good as jewelry.

Dwight Ward and John Brunner like this.