Gas Cap Revenge

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Kalvin Mitnic, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Kalvin Mitnic , in 1985 my 21 year old son pick up a wrecked police car at auction, and he replaced my engine, transmission, and the rear end. That was some hot machine, and I drove that 1975 Cordoba with great pleasure. So yes it went vroom all over the place. :rolleyes: It wasn't so much that it was loud, it had a deep purring rumble. I got pulled over quite often, but I never received a ticket. The police were more interested in the car.

My younger son had studied painted and body as an extension study of his courses in auto mechanics. He had removed the landau, ground down the connection points, and painted my car, (if I remember correctly), a Cadillac Metallic White Diamond. If I parked my car between two colorful cars, my car reflected both those colors, each side would be different. :confused:

I know it's crazy, but I loved that big beautiful car. Then some +#!%**%^*# stole it. My car was totally destroyed. :(

PS: That isn't the reason. I give all kinds of explanations, but I never really TELL !!!

2. Kalvin Mitnic

Kalvin Mitnic Veteran Member
    Registered

I think I'd want THAT CAR!

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

i think I went through several gas caps though. It was behind the rear license plate, and that thing snapped shut on a tight spring. :D

I lived where the roads were asphalt or shell, and when I got frustrated, I could be found tearing up those back roads. I had a younger stepbrother that would jump in my car at the last moment, and you would have thought he had control of the brake pedal the way his foot tried to go through the floorboard. :rolleyes:

Frank Sanoica likes this.