Funny Thing About Walmart

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by K E Gordon, May 29, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

It is always good to check not only receipts, but Bank and Credit Card statements, etc. Anything you get a receipt or statement for should always be checked for accuracy always. People, computers, etc. make mistakes all the time and no one wants to pay extra for mistakes.

K E Gordon and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  2. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You are right, and I usually do that. I do it especially if the total seems off to me. I would say 99.9 percent of the errors I have found were in the store's favor. Rarely do you find cashiers making a mistake to your benefit, unless they just forgot to ring up an item or something. Usually when I bring something to their attention though,,it is always something like.."oh no one removed the sale tag from last week" or That was for the 24 oz size, not the 14 oz size or something like that. However, often I end up getting the sale price anyway...that makes me happy.:)

3. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Well-Known Member
    Registered

Were a little at the other end of the spectrum. Sometimes you hear over the PA system, " Will a Spanish speaking associate please come to such and such department.":)