Funny Incidents

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Patsy Faye, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I had an appointment at the hospital a few years back, as I was leaving, the consultant and I were
    to have a departing handshake. I forgot me stick was in me hand and up it went like a divining rod
    and caught the poor fella in a sensitive region :eek:
    I was shocked, well so was he - I could tell :p I apologised and made for them thar hills ! .................

[​IMG]

Any funny incidents to tell ?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, that was embarrassing, @Patsy Faye, hahahaaah. But sometimes accidents do happen. I hope the consultant was not affected.

This is similar to our first trip in Hongkong when we took the train. My husband and I were separated due to the crowd and we were both standing, looking at each other. I gestured if he was okay and nodded to me. I asked because he was standing next to a tall woman with big breasts and it seems that his face was being smothered by the lady's breasts. And when we got off the train, you can imagine our laughter.

3. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Corie Henson - I read this earlier on via Email and I've been giggling ever since
    I can picture you looking at himself - 'are you alright ?' and himself nodding :p
    So very funny :D

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

:p:pThose both made me laugh, thanks, Ladies! I haven't had coffee yet. i'm saving that for when I get back from errands. I'll have to see if I can remember any funny situations to post about. I don't interact that much with the outside world these days, and when I do, it's usually irritating, rather than humorous, but I'll search my memory just in case.

Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Registered

A while back we went to the supermarket and there being 'pushed in a trolley', was a lovely old gal with a big
    grin on her face. The woman pushing her was also giggling. I'd have loved to have seen how that ol gal got into
    that trolley !! It was one of those times when you do a double take - very funny to see :D

6. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I just found this thread, and at the right time too. I was looking for a place to tell about a funny thing that happened to me yesyerday.

Yesterday was my monthly doctor's appointment, and as usual I got there as the door opened because it's first come, first served. As in many doctors appointments, you have to wait forever in the lobby before seeing the doctor. Like many people I tend to get into conversations to pass the time. To me it doesn't matter if your a man or woman. I'm comfortable talking to either. Before I retired, I ran a large company, and most everyone was male, so I don't have the reservations that a lot of women have about chatting to a man.

Well I got myself into a bit of a fix yesterday.

A nice gentleman was sitting next to me, and we had been chatting for about 45 minutes. Of course we spoke of children, grand and great children as well. Then I noticed a couple of the office staff watching us, and one of them wiggled their eyebrows at me. Well I'm not totally dense, and all of the sudden I realized that the gentleman was about to ask me for my name and number. I ran.

I got up and went to the back room where I generally take my physical therapy. That's where my therapist found me. He asked me what was wrong. I told him everything was fine, that I just hadn't expected to find myself in that particular situation.

The therapist point out that we looked like we were getting along just fine, and didn't I think the gentleman was very good looking. To tell the truth, I hadn't noticed, but as soon as I realized what was about to happen, I acted just like a teenager, and ran for the hills. :eek: :confused:

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ha ha - I wonder if you will see him again, be on the look out Ina and be prepared :p

Ina I. Wonder likes this.