Fukishima Is Going To Kill The United States And Canada

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I posted this before and at that time the news media denied it so now they finally admit it is true.

They are still playing games like Canadian salmon are infected but I guess the U.S. salmon must not swim in the same ocean Ha Ha.
    Yoichi Shimatsu scientist has been explaining this problem for years. Dana Durnford a Canadian field researcher has been studying the shore line of the west coast and documenting the destruction and giving seminars finding every Government agency attacking him and taking him to court only to release for false charges.
    Coverup ends- Deadly Fukushima Radiation Admitted to be in west coast and in shoreline waters
    Also flowing in on the air into the land.
    http://www.statesmanjournal.com/sto...ima-radiation-has-reached-us-shores/95045692/

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fu...-reached-us-shores/ar-AAlkXUr?ocid=spartandhp

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    Just how deadly can it be? I greatly enjoy eating Salmon, which now presumedly is tainted with radioactive fall-out contaminants. Will continued ingestion shorten my life expectancy?

The Mormons are right. Grow your own, eat your own, barter between members only, limit friendships outside the "fold". Can we do this with Washington? Is "Certified Organic" any real assurance in our grocery stores? Assured, it costs 3X, yes. American public BELIEVES if it pays more, it gets more. Why else would they buy Cadillacs and Lincolns?

Actually, maybe a bit of radioactive food eaten, may kill bad bacteria and such being harbored in our systems! Help us out! Whaddaya think of that idea? Should I run for public office?
    Frank

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The news media have been hiding this for years; there is big money in eradiating the earth.

It probably comes down to how lucky do you feel today .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I live on the Pacific coast and I'm not too worried about this. For one thing the levels are pretty low.

Also, I think I read somewhere that those are not real photos of the fish... maybe snopes.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy your reading snoops again Ha. Ha.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ha ha, Martin...not recently. I remember this from awhile ago.

I'll still eat fish ....gonna die sooner or later anyway.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Why would one be concerned if the fish we are eating contains cancer cells? It's almost a given by now, that the immune systems of most all animals are killing off cancer cells which originate localized in the body, when a misplaced mitosis (cell division) produces a miscreant, or two somewhere. If one "runs away", a viable cancerous growth ensues.

In would be far more concerned about pollutants in our foods. No, I AM more concerned thusly. The long-lived Endocrine Imitators, like Chlordane, for example, which was REQUIRED in all new home building, in the foundations, to prevent Termites. It persists for several decades, is not only sucked up by human bodies thinking it is Estrogen, but In believe it is carcinogenic as well. We're OK, though, after untold millions of buildings containing Chlordane were constructed over many decades time, the stuff is banned now, at least here.
    Frank

Martin Alonzo likes this.