Frozen Smoothie Pops

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Yvonne Smith, May 20, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There is a whole thread on here somewhere about green smoothies, @Lara Moss . It is in the health and wellness section, and one on the Vitamix in there somewhere, too. Searching is probably the best way to find them, and if you also add my name, then you should find the threads I started.
    Both juicing and blending are great ways to get that fresh raw fruits , greens, and veggies, and make them more digestible.
    And WELCOME BACK ! !
    We have all missed your friendly smile and informative posts.

Ina I. Wonder and Clare Smith like this.
  2. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow. Goodnight :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have just about demolished the orange Dreamsicles; so it is time to come up with the next flavor we want to try. I have a few strawberries that need to be used up and also a banana (and Bobby just loved the banana creamsicles); so this next batch is going to be strawberry-banana cheesecake low-carb creamsicles.
    It already sounds delicious , and I haven't even started loading up the Vitamix with everything yet. I used my last can of coconut milk; so this time, i will have to use regular milk instead. It won't have quite the same creamy taste, and it does have more carbs than the coconut milk; but it will have to do for this time.

Sheldon Scott and Clare Smith like this.