From Floods To Forest Fires, Earthquakes, And Tornadoes; What Is Coming Next ? A Solar Flare, Maybe

Discussion in 'Energy & Fuel' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It seems like we, as a whole, here in the United States, have just had about all kinds of disasters and bad weather thrown at us , from one end of the country to the other.
    Out west, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana are being devastated by forest fires. Yellowstone is heating up so much that parts of the highway near there are literally melting, and both Wyoming and Idaho are having earthquake swarms.
    Idaho has a volcanic caldera that is even larger than the Yellowstone caldera, and it appears that the two might be merging underground; making the threats of an eruption there even greater than they already were.

The central states have had their share of fires and tornadoes also, although not as bad as some of the ones a few years ago.
    Then , we have monster hurricanes coming in that may be some of the worst on record, with terrible flooding and loss of lives.
    Just when it seems it can't get any worse, now we have an earth-facing solar flare coming at us. It could turn into an X-flare; but they think it will most likely be an M-flare, which is not as bad.
    However, this could still affect the power grid, and cause loss of electricity, and malfunctions of computers. Almost everything we have nowdays is run by computers, and/or controlled by electricity.
    Loss of power means mass catastrophe, wherever the grid goes down.
    So........ I am sitting here thinking of all of those predictions that disaster would follow after the solar eclipse, and this month is supposed to be the "doomsday month"; and I am sure hoping that all of those predictions will be wrong.

Joe Riley and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

They said that the solar flares could trigger earthquakes, and apparently this might be what is going on. We have had several larger quakes in the last few days, and just this morning, Mexico had a huge 8.1-8.4 earthquake with lots of devastation.
    There was that prediction that said the solar eclipse would be the forerunner of disasters on the earth, and especially here in America; and it is truly making me wonder if there was anything to that prophesy.
    For the last two weeks, we have certainly been hit with all kinds of bad weather, flooding, earthquakes, and forest fires. We are working our way up to the September 23rd Revelation time prophesy, and all of this seems to be fitting in with what the predictions are.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member
    Registered

Roll on September 24th when we can all breath a sigh of relief - hopefully ................

Chrissy Cross and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I personally think all will be well on the 24th.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  5. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Nothing unusual going on that hasn't happened before. Fore-shadowing like this has been going on since time began, I imagine, but certainly since my childhood. If we survive this event, we'll look forward to the next one. I'm beginning to think this is merely human nature. But what do we know? Greater forces may be at work.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

214624.jpg
    I found this on FB...don't know if all of it is true or not, but it does let us all know that all over the World troubles are happening.
    Just incase you didnt know:

California is on fire.
    Oregon is on fire.
    Washington is on fire.
    British Columbia is on fire.
    Alberta is on fire
    Montana is on fire.
    Nova Scotia is on fire.
    Greece is on fire.
    Brazil is on fire.
    Portugal is on fire.
    Algeria is on fire.
    Tunisia is on fire.
    Greenland is on fire.
    The Sakha Republic of Russia is on fire.
    Siberia is on fire.
    Texas is under water
    India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, experience record monsoons and massive death toll.
    Sierra Leone and Niger experience massive floods, mudslides, and deaths in the thousands.
    Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Bosnia, Croatia, and Serbia are crushed in the death grip of a triple digit heat wave, dubbed Lucifer.
    Southern California continues to swelter under triple digit heat that shows no sign of letting up.
    In usually chilly August, the city of San Francisco shatters all-time record at 106 degrees, while it reaches 115 degrees south of the city. Northern California continues to bake in the triple digits.
    Yellowstone volcano is hit with earthquake swarm of over 2,300 tremors since June, recording a 4.4 quake on June 15, 20017 and 3.3 shaker on August 21, 2017.
    5.3 earthquake rumbles through Idaho Japan earthquake 6.1 possible tsunami..
    Mexico earthquake 8.2 imminent tsunami. Beach lines are receded atleast 50+ meters
    Hurricanes Harvey, Irma (biggest ever recorded), Jose and Katia are barreling around the Atlantic with 8 more potentials forming
    And last but not least an X10 C.M.E solar flare last night . The highest recorded solar flare ever!
    Annnnnnnd now you're all caught up

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know about the rest of the states but California is always on fire. No rain and heat cause fires easily in the foothill areas...then wind spreads it.

I personally have not seen even one fire but have seen a few controlled burns.

8. Gloria Mitchell

Gloria Mitchell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt ...geeee-zus.....here I was hoping for a good day.:(

Babs Hunt likes this.
  9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Every day that we are alive is a good day Gloria! :p