Freebies

Discussion in 'Money & Finances' started by Diane Lane, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I sometimes come across freebies, and I whether or not you're struggling financially, it's always nice to get something for free.

I'm sure most who shop at Kroger are aware that they offer one free product each week on Fridays. In order to claim the Friday Freebie, you'll need to have a Kroger loyalty card. Once you log in from your computer, you can set it up to save the password if you'd like, then it will log you in each time you visit the site. Kroger sends out an email each Friday, with a link to the free product. You click the link, and it takes you to the Kroger site, where you click to add it to your loyalty card. When you check out at the cash register, it will automatically deduct the cost of that product from your bill. I've never had an issue with that, but you should always verify that your freebie (and other paper and e-coupons) have taken effect, and you were charged correctly.

Here's a site where you can sign up to receive information about freebies: http://www.ilovefreethings.com/

If you know of other sites where people can sign up for freebies or to be notified about free offers, please share it here.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Ken N Louis

Ken N Louis Veteran Member
    Registered

Sam's sends us a flyer/booklet and savings that would apply to us, it is also deducted at the register if we buy one of those items..

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Registered

@Ken N Louis I miss having a Sam's Club membership, but there isn't one that close to the house, and I can't afford things like that these days. I used to go to BJ's Wholesale Club a lot when I lived back home, because my family all had memberships, and the two stores were about comparable, in my opinion.

4. Diane Lane

Registered

Here's an offer for a free sample of Dr. Chicken Spices: http://drchickenspices.com/freesample/ Fill out the information requested, then be sure to check your email, so you can verify that you have indeed requested a sample.

Here's a little blurb about the spices, from their website: Not Just for Chicken, Dr Chicken spices are great with anything-Chicken (duh), meat, fish, eggs, and/or vegetables, which can be grilled, baked, broiled, fried, steamed or sautéed you can even sprinkle it on your popcorn! However you like to cook, and whatever you love to eat, your choices are limited by your imagination alone.