Forum Members Messages And Alerts -- Share Here

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"There is a time to post, and a time to refrain from posting".;)

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

When I was ill, @Yvonne Smith posted my for me, and because I wasn't up to talking about things I had asked her to do it for me. This is all she asked me to do. She only wants some peace from someone that is hurting her. Can you not understand that she needs some relief.

Do we not have some responsibility in this. -- unnecessary remarks about another forum member (albeit unnamed) removed --

Do I have to put up with this too. Do none of us have the right to defend ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Joe Riley I do understand your point, but things have been going on for some time now. I have never said a cruel word to anyone. Is it right to allow another to hurt others once you become aware of such a problem? Forget about me, what of the others?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

@Ina I. Wonder, please stop it. You know full well what you're doing. Pressing the issue is not going to help. I cannot police what forum members say to one another in private conversation, in email, or in other forums, nor do I want to. You do not have the right to use the public areas of this forum to defend yourself against something that occurred elsewhere or in private conversation, particularly not when you are attacking a forum member supposedly on behalf of another forum member who is logged into the forum at the time. That doesn't make sense, it isn't helpful, and I'm asking you to stop. You didn't name the target of your attack but you know full well that s/he knows who your words are directed at. This is not the place for it.

5. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator
    Staff Member Greeter Registered

Since this thread has devolved into a place for sharing private messages that are intended only to cause dissension among forum members -- which I have deleted or edited out -- I am closing it for now. I'll open it up when things have calmed down. I am asking you as nicely as I can to stop this. Do not bring things from private conversations or from other forums into the public areas of this forum for the purpose of continuing a fight that the rest of us have no interest of being a part of.

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ah yes, Ecclesiastes 13:1. I recall that verse very well. If I got the story right, Solomon couldn't get his computer working so he had to wait until the apple guy showed up to fix it. Or maybe that was Job. Maybe I should look that one up again.

Joe Riley and Yvonne Smith like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.