Forum Members Messages And Alerts -- Share Here

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Until Ken gets us a special place set up to leave messages when we know that we are not going to be on the forum , or something similar, I am just going to start a temporary thread here in the Relationship area.
    This can be for any messages we want to share with everyone, and that way we don't have to use the Forum Announcements thread , which is actually only for admin notices to everyone.

Anyway, to start this off........... I just talked with Ina, she said she has still been having the low blood pressure, and sleeping most of the time now. Her grandson is still there and watching over her, so that is good news. Her doctor appointment for her heart has been re-scheduled for next week; and hopefully they will be able to tell what is going on with her blood pressure and dizzy spells.
    So, we probably will not be seeing much of Ina until they can get this problem taken care of.
    Prayers requested !

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi Everyone. :) Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still around and thinking of all of you often. At times as a Christian I feel called to a "season of prayer"...that is where I am right now. We are at a critical time here on earth and in many cases in our own lives too and I feel called to "pray without ceasing" for all that is being placed in my heart right now. I look forward to having more time to read and discuss our mutual interests again soon. In the meantime, hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your lives.

3. Ken N Louis

Ken N Louis Veteran Member
    Registered

Some Members have contacted me and I am still around and ticking..(Thanks)

I mainly view the Site without logging in and do log in when I see something interesting to reply too.

Fishing has been going good and takes up a lot of my time...

4. Yvonne Smith

I talked with our dear @Ina I. Wonder today, and she asked me to let you know that she is battling a bout of pneumonia, and is under doctors orders to rest and take her antibiotics, or she has to go to the hospital.
    She said that she will be checking into the forum as she can; but probably not writing much until she gets to feeling better.
    She said the medication makes her sleepy, which is probably a good thing, because lots of rest is one of the important things for our body to heal.
    Please add your prayers or good wishes for her complete recovery !!

Ina I. Wonder and Corie Henson like this.
  5. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith, thanks for the heads up on @Ina I. Wonder. We are praying that she recovers soon and I agree that sleeping as a side of her medication is good for her.

When I don't post in a day or 2, you have to assume that I am on a trip. Like the other weekend when we went to the province, the internet access is not reliable so there are times that I could post and more often I could not.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken N Louis

Say, Ken, are you the same guy I liked so well on that previous forum, who remembered favorite spots in Chicago? Just nosy, I am, but wonder, really about some of the folks I miss; the airline pilot, machinist, etc.
    Frank

7. Sacheen BrightEagle

Sacheen BrightEagle Veteran Member
    Registered

I spoke to Ina today, she seemed in good spirits. I have an announcement to make. The mermaid has come home from the sea! Today I asked my Philly to marry me and he agreed. There are some health challenges to address, but oh happy day. He is my beloved, and the sun rises in his eyes. Ooooh, I ran him a merry race. He said he had to mount a campaign. lol.

8. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Thanks Patsy. Philly said now he could finally send the troops home. Lol After a celebration, of course!

10. Yvonne Smith

That is great news, and I am happy for the both of you, too, @Sacheen BrightEagle ! I have known Phil for several years on forums, and I admire not only his quick and unique wit and sense of humor; but I like how his brain works, and he has always had some good serious input into forum conversations.
    I think that you and he will do well together, and I wish many blessings to both of you as you start your life together.
    Please keep us updated on his recovery as well.
    I am glad that you talked to Ina. It is never any fun being sick, and it happened just when the weather was finally cooling down and she was hoping to be outside and doing things more than she has been able to this summer.

11. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Oh, I am touched by your kind words Yvonne. I will give updates on Philly's health. It appears tomorrow will bring another round of surgery. He is being very strong and positive. I am so proud of him.

12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

13. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

Thanks Chrissy.

15. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi everyone !!!

How do I feel? Blah blah yuck ... Blah blah yuck. :confused:

Thinking of all of you, and I'm reading your post.

Yvonne Smith and Patsy Faye like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.