Food Matters T V, A Healthy Choice !

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just discovered Food Matters TV, and it operates just like Netflix does, except that it is for health related films.
    It is about $9 a month for the subscription, with a 10-day free trial. I am going to try it for the 10 days and see if there is enough interesting videos to be worth keeping a subscription for it.
    I know that Netflix itself has quite a few of the videos about different health topics; but FMTV says they have over 700 of them and adding new ones all of the time.
    I don't often watch regular movies or television shows; but I do watch educational films and videos, and this might be easier and better than just browsing through everything on Youtube looking for the best ones.

Right now, they do not have an app for FMTV; but they said that it can be watched on Roku, which we don't have, but I know that several other people on the forum do have. They are going to have it on Apple TV as well as making the apps for mobile devices soon, according to the CS person I talked with on the live chat option.
    Here is the link for their webpage, and it pretty well explains what all they do have, plus there is the live chat option if you have questions not answered on the website.

http://foodmatters.tv/?_ga=1.178047077.1940370174.1429991486