Following The Q Clock

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the interesting phenomenons of the Q-Anon movement is the Q-clock. I don’t know who made it, and I hate any kind of numbers, so I can’t even BEGIN to decipher or understand it, but I do like seeing what other people are sharing about the timeline.
    From what I can grasp, the date points to one of the earlier Q drops, and tells you what to expect from The PLan for that day.
    The q-drops are confusing to me anyway, and now that I am learning that they do not necessarily even relate to the timeframe when they are released, it makes it even more confusing for me. Gematria is just as bad, and I never try to decipher that either, although it does seem to work when you like numbers and know what you are doing.

Anyway, the circumstance that prompted me to start this thread, is the fall that Ruth Bader Ginsburg took yesterday afternoon in her office .
    Someone posted that when they checked the clock (I think for yesterday ), that it led to the number 2–11.
    When you look at that q-post, it simply says “Ruth Bader Ginsburg”, which suggest that the post from that day correlates to her fall and broken ribs today.

This picture that I posted of the clock is not the one from today, but it is there to give you and idea of how complicated the Q-clock is.

E41048BF-4E1E-4628-9D16-F1C0020474C4.jpeg F6737A4C-0719-4434-A12D-5EB1C4D99D16.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

One of the more interesting things that has been circulating around on the internet, pretty much ever since Justice Ginsburg fell and broke her ribs last fall, is that she actually died some time after that fall, and since she has since been said to have cancer, then pneumonia, all one after another, it is hard to imagine that she is actually being able to work from home after all of those illnesses and hospitalizations at her age.
    Since President Trump is probably going to appoint a conservative justice, and the likely one is also a Catholic, we have also been hearing a lot of criticism of Catholics lately, the last one being of the Catholic school boys who were only on an outing and not trying to cause any trouble.

In any case, what prompts this post tonight, is seeing that Fox News put a picture on television this morning, that does seem to proclaim Justice Ginsburg as having died. Of course, they are saying that it was an accident; but how do you get a picture and all of that pertinent information on it, and then broadcast it on national television “accidentally” ?
    It has started a stir of people asking for proof of life that Ginsburg is actually still alive.

36E16741-6EE1-40A9-BAC2-0E1F05892688.jpeg

Martin Alonzo and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Huuuum....vety interesting

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They are going to have to dig here up to show that she is still alive. Breakfast with RBG anyone?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Not the first time someone was said to be dead that wasn’t....won’t be the last.

A non story in my opinion.

She’ll be dead soon enough, she’s old and had cancer...

Even if you don’t agree with someone ...don’t get so excited about thinking they died.....:(

These are the times I feel the need for a break from here.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

This IS , after all, posted in the conspiracy thread, Chrissy, and this is also one of the top things being discussed by people who look at conspiracy theories. It has been all over the internet for the last month or so, and now even more so after the death announcement by Fox News.

No one posted anything about being happy that she was dead.
    Actually, I think that since she was appointed by the Clintons, she has probably been controlled for all of these years, and would be glad to be retired. She has said that she would be retiring in January because of health concerns, so whether she dies or retires, a new judge is going to be appointed.

The conspiracy section of the forum has never been a good fit for you, Chrissy, and I do try to keep anything that you might be offended by, only being posted in this section.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I always realize too late that I’m reading in the CT section and you’re right it does upset me to the Point I can barely breathe.

9. Yvonne Smith

The thread title......”Following the Q Clock” should have given you a pretty good clue.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

"I think that since she was appointed by the Clintons, she has probably been controlled for all of these years, and would be glad to be retired. She has said that she would be retiring in January"

The only conspiracy I see here is one of your own making. You assign way too much influence of the Clintons and the reason the Supreme Court gets life-time appointments is that they not be beholden to anyone but the law. Justice Ginsburg has stated her intention not to retire while the current president is president.

It's Paul McCarney who is dead, not Ruth Bader Ginsburg. When you play a Beatles' song backwards you can plainly hear John sing "I buried Paul" and Paul (or should I say his double) is walking Barefoot on the cover of Abbey Road. Proof enough for moi.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Lol...oh you just opened a can of worms...

There is a post pages long on here about the Beatles ...in fact I think that’s about the time of my first ban...but I’m not sure.

Prior to this forum I didn’t give a hoot about CTs...probably even enjoyed a few myself but then it seemed like everything was one and just too bizarre...like lizard people and flat earth so now No matter what they raise my BP.

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  12. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Why would someone as sweet as you be banned from anything? Must be a conspiracy behind it.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Fox & Friends briefly displayed a death notice for Ginsburg on a graphic. They prepare these graphics ahead of time when they think it's likely to occur anytime, and sometimes they get aired accidentally. We've seen it with election results and, I think, with game results and other things. Sometimes, these are aired by someone who thought it was funny but that's probably not the case with Fox. Likely, it was a mistake, and they've apologized for that but this still leaves the fact that someone at Fox is preparing for her imminent death.

-- Huffington Post

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well she’s not young and with lung cancer so it’s not like it would be a surprise or unexpected.

I’m sure other stations have similar prepared.

Also with other people who will probably die soon because of age and or illness.

I’m thinking Prince Phillip would be on that list.

Joe Riley and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Most big newspapers and news outlets already have all the well known people's obituaries written as far as possible, and often updated. They have done this for many years.