Fixer Upper's Chip And Joanna Gaines Under Attack

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Diane Lane, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I've been watching HGTV's Fixer Upper since the beginning, and I can't imagine Chip or Joanna Gaines (the TV show's hosts) attacking or even saying a disparaging word about anyone, yet they are being targeted by LGBT activists because of the church they attend. I'm tired of the attacks on Christians and Jews who don't support the leftist agenda. The left needs to stop crying smoke where there is no fire. Here's a link with more information.

It's also important to note that many of the shows on HGTV and DIY Network support gays and include them in quite a few of the shows. I'm interested to see how HGTV responds. So far, they seem to be supportive of Chip and Joanna and the show, but we'll see. I've seen a lot of support on social media for the couple, from those on the right, middle, and also some possibly on the left, so this could get interesting.

Here's another article on the subject.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I love this couple and their show too and I was glad to see Franklin Graham post on his FB page that we need to stand up and not let the LBGT activists get away with attacking this couple or their Christian Church for believing what God's Word says is Truth. People can choose to believe what they want and live their lives any way they want also...as long as they don't force their livestyles or beliefs on others. We can share what we believe when it differs from what another person believes but the LGBT Agenda is not to share...it is to force everyone to accept and approve of their lifestyles and beliefs.