Fix For Immigration Problem

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The US needs immigrants and south of the boarder there is thousands wanting to run away from their country. Solution gather all those people up and send them to south Africa and bring the whites that are being slaughtered by their government here. The US would get their immigrants and and the people south of the border would get an new country.
    South Africa 2019: Beginning of the END

2. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

OK, and who is going to take the responsibility for the Care & Feeding of all those sent to South Africa?

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The US is sending 445 million dollars to South Africa now so they can kill white people.
    Here is a web site that will give you the money sent to all the countries that send immigrants to the US.
    https://www.foreignassistance.gov/explore

4. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin, did you ever try to emigrate to the United States? Color me curious.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since Martin is a Canadian, he has actually lived almost as a neighbor to the US for most of his life, as I understand it, @Lulu Moppet . He has shared his story with us, and I think that it was after he retired, and had spent a few years traveling around on his boat , that he decided to settle down in the Dominican Republic.
    It sounds like he really enjoys his life down there, so I don’t think that he is wanting to come back to either the United States, or to Canada.

6. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you, Yvonne. Of course, I wouldn't know Martin's full story. I enjoy getting to know the folks here and where they are 'coming from.'

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One great way to do that is to read back through people’s older posts. Even though I have been a member ever since Ken started the forum, I still do that when I am trying to remember something that someone said.

There are two ways to browse back through earlier posts.
    1.) When searching for all of the posts from one person (or threads), then you can click on that person’s avatar and go to their little profile box (like you are going to start a conversation), choose profile page, and then choose postings. This will give you a list of all of that persons posts, and you can look through and then read the ones you are interested in.
    2.) When searching for a specific topic that someone has written about, then use the search box at the top of the page and write in the term you are looking for , and then you will see a little box that says “posted by member” where you can put in a specific name, and this will show you all of the posts on that specific topic by the person you choose.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The hypocrisy of the politico parties on immigration. When the politico parties have been in power before they all call for barrios, fences, and if you catch these illegals they should be sent back. This is what they have been saying when they were in power. Now Trump is in power everything changes because he is doing what they said they would do and now they do not like it. Was the promises they made were all lies or why did they not do something when they had the chance.
    You Can't Make This Up!