Finding Balance In My Life

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I miss all of you but it's been a good thing for me to step back and give myself time to think about where I am in my life right now...and whether I was spending to much time "living" on the Forum instead of living in my real life.

I've felt overwhelmed with all the changes happening in my real life for the past few years and overwhelmed with the "aging process" too. Finding this Forum and sharing with others who are going through the same things in lots of areas has taken some of the stress away from these changes and showed me that "friendships" can be made without ever meeting face to face.

So it's no surprise that I find I miss "talking" to so many of you since I decided to step away and see if my season here was over with. More than talking...I miss reading and listening to all of you. I've found that it's not so much that my season is over with here...but it's more that I need a better balance in my daily life and I'm trying to find that better balance. Yet one thing I've realized is that I like being here too and I'm not ready for this season to end.

So you might not see me as often here...but in stepping back for a little while I've found this Forum is a part of my life that's important to me too...a part I'm not ready to leave forever yet.

So hello again...hope things have been going well while I stepped back for awhile. :)

2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm pleased you've taken time to step back and evaluate things in your life Babs...I've missed you, and I'm delighted you're with us again, even if it's not as often as before.. :D

Yvonne Smith and Babs Hunt like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Life outside the forum? I don't know if we can allow that, @Babs Hunt. Who knows where that could lead. It could be dangerous.

4. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

This is a good thing! Nice to see you.