False Flag

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Conspiracies that endup being fact

False Flags where originally what a pirate would use to get close to another ship to attack it. By raising a flag of a friendly country the ship could get close enough to attack.

Then the term was used to do things that would allow the [government] to make law which under normal conditions would be opposed.

Adolf Hitler had the Reichstag [parliament building] burned down claiming the opposition did it and then made many laws like the Enabling act of 1933 to change Germany into a dictatorship. This would never have happened without that fire.

US history 1964 The Bay of Tonkin Incident that the Americans claimed that one of their naval ships came under attack. This allows the US to declare war in Vietnam which would never happen without that incident. Thirty years later the US government said that that attack did not happen.

The war in Iraq the weapons of mass destruction and Saddam Hussein throwing babies out of incubators. This gave an excuse to go to war and spend billions of dollars on weapons. It was all a lie did not happen.

Now people start questioning the incidents are they a false flag or real.

Like the laws brought in after 911 could never be made without that happening.

The gun laws that they want to pass could not be passed without all these mass shooting.

When they have the media to brain wash everyone remember all the government officials who knew exactly where the weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq or they describe the mountain fortress of Bin Laden.

Thank goodness we have conspiracy advocates that look into these false fags and forums, alternative media to get the information out.

Frank Sanoica and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes and then when everyone believes these theories, that everything was a hoax and not real then we have nothing to fear. It wasn't terrorists, people weren't even really killed as some suggest. We really don't need guns then or vetting people who come into our country from Syria, etc.....that's the way I see it.

Frank Sanoica and Ike Willis like this.
  3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Our own government is far more rotten and decayed on the inside than we know. We're soon to find out though.:eek:

Chris Ladewig and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I've given up and don't even care anymore, I probably won't vote this election.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

False Flag but the government would not kill its own people.
    Vietnam War 1955–1975 58,209 soldiers killed and many more wounded and people think the government would not kill its own people. This was a big lie that started that war. The families that were destroyed and the treatment of the people who returned injured were sickening.
    False Flag
    Iraq 4,486 American soldiers over a lie that they had weapons of mass destruction
    The lies about Afghanistan. Afghanistan never attack the US it only problem is it had opium and rare minerals.
    Afghanistan 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan Some of the lies that came out about that in main street news.
    ScreenShot_20160309120659.png

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You're just proving my point, Martin....it was a Republican who started the war in Iraq, no? Doesn't matter who you vote for does it?

I was going to vote Trump but now I feel I won't vote at all. I have 5 grandsons and I don't want to see any going to war to die for nothing.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It really does not they both parties are only the puppets of the industrial elite.
    They own the media, the government, and control the military.
    If everyone stayed at home and did not vote they could not call it a democracy because a democracy is a majority. So if the majority does not like the choices it needs to change.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

But that won't happen, the odds of nobody voting are 0.

I've voted Republican my entire voting career. I was always pro military and pro going to war and that's always been the Republican agenda not the democratic one. We never really win any wars anymore and now the stakes for me have changed as I have 5 grandsons that could potentially be drafted in future years or even sign up on their own and I wouldn't like that at all.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I agree with you Chrissy we should give peace a chance. The military now have the potential to kill everyone on earth five times over so a world war would only be started by crazy people and I hope they don’t get in power.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

They're all crazy, Martin. The lines intersect.

11. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

never-give-up_o_1772195.jpg

Chris Ladewig and Chrissy Cross like this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

All throughout History false flags have happened and they will continue to happen as long as the earth and people exist. In the past false flag happenings were covered up and hidden from the public...but now those things that were hidden are all being exposed and the truth is finally being told. It is not just one person doing these things either, many people knew was what was going on then and a lot of these same people were involved in the "crime".

Now days it is not as easy to "hide" things from the public but even when our Government, etc.can't hide what they are doing...they still lie about what is really going on in so many instances. America is in deep trouble and no matter who is elected as our next President I'm afraid we will not see "America be great again". We follow our consciences and do what we feel we must, whether it be to cast a vote, stand up against the things we don't believe in, etc. but in the end we do not have control over the destiny of America. But we do have a voice still...and if enough of those voices join together...some changes can be made and those changes hopefully will be for the better. America as "One Nation Under God" is gone....and with it the chance for America to ever be blessed and prospered by Him again. When "we the people" decided God wasn't needed in America anymore...that is when America's fate was sealed. And the only way to change this...is to repent and as a Nation turn back to Him.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

We'll I've decided not to bother voting. Neither side is clean and it really doesnt matter who wins. What affects me has never really changed no matter who was President and that's the way it will probably continue til I die.

I really can't think of one issue either way that will change my life much. I've always been kind of in the middle on most issues anyway. I've always been pro gun but that might be my late husband's influence more than anything else. I don't have a gun now since he died, so I don't have a gun to give up. Already gave them up and don't even remember which child I gave them to, maybe both. All his hunting ones we left in Hungary, sold them there. Stupid guns cost a small fortune to bring into Hungary anyway and he wasn't well enough to really go hunting much but he did take the course and pay the fee. It's harder in Hungary to own a gun but doable.

I can't stand Hillary but the chance of any war would be greater with a Republican prez and I really wouldn't that especially with 5 grandsons.

So, I will have a stress free election because I don't have a horse in the race.

15. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

If you don't know what's happening in the South China sea, there is a sort of cold war between China and neighboring countries on the issue of the Spratlys, a group of islands being claimed by China, Philippines, Vietnam and some other southeast Asian countries. China has built a runway and some facilities in one of the islands that is feared to be a military base.

Aside from the Spratlys, another issue is the poaching. There are Chinese fisherman who are often caught fishing in Philippine waters. Just recently, there was this big fishing boat that was near Palawan. The coast guard would have ignored it for it can be a local fishing company. However, what gave away the Chinese poachers is the flag waving on their ship... the Philippine flag. What gall. The design of our flag is red, white and blue with stars and sun. With the portion of blue and red, the blue is always on top because the red on top means war. What do you know, that Chinese fishing boat had the Philippine flag inverted. Well, they were arrested and reported to their embassy. And before the Chinese fishermen were released, they paid a fine for their illegal fishing.

If not for that inverted flag, those Chinese fishermen would not have been caught.

Frank Sanoica likes this.