Fake Pandemic?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Going back in time, before the druglords got the controlling power,

it is possible to find the accurate information about what causes disease/ illness/ weaknesses/ disabilities/ and so forth.

Just like the Gestapo insisted everyone fall in line and never speak against the regime,

so also the druglords have persuaded (for over a century) most all society including the leaders/ politicians/ doctors/ teachers/ and so on not to speak openly about the things wrong with the manmade drugs and why the cures were made illegal in the 1950's in the usa, by federal laws. (druglords lobbying, bribing, of course) ...

That's SEVENTY Years Ago !

How long ago was Pasteur growing in popularity (with the manufacturers of drugs, and politicians wanting to make money) ?

In his lifetime, before he was granted acceptance (because of the potential tremendous profits from his theories (of germs causing disease, etc) ...
    there were others making known worldwide the real ways of maintaining health and avoiding troubles.

Those others were silenced overwhelmingly, but are a little bit still available to those who look for the evidence/ facts/ truth.

2. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

I guess none of you guys never heard of immune systems.

3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Remember the most people doctors do not tell their patients how to strengthen nor improve their health nor immunity...

There's no profit in healthy people compared to keeping people sick and making more sick.

4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

That is absolutely not true.

Hedi Mitchell and Terry Coywin like this.
  5. Herb Durant

Herb Durant Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Our Heath Care Systems doesn't work that way in my part of the world.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Why do you believe you were ever told the truth ?

Two minutes ago I found this (*quote excerpt below ) while searching for something else >>>

(btw, everything I post(-ed) was verified as true as far as anyone can find out when they want to know , much of it proven before I was even born. There is trillions of dollars and billions of patients kept subject to the drug makers by the constant deception since Pasteur, and /or , since they decided to make money instead of tell the truth about 1902.)

"In Australia 50% of the Aboriginal children died within 2 weeks of receiving the DPT vaccine. In 1979 Australia stopped the DPT vaccines for infants and consequently their SIDS rate dropped to virtually 0%. Meanwhile, in the USA where vaccines are mandated there are some 4,000 SIDS death per year."

.<unauthorized quote, numbers may vary area to area, but most people are harmed, not helped, it seems in most cases>

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Trusting the foxes to tend to the chickens ends up with fewer chickens, yet they claim to be doing the best job !

8. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

You really are terrible misinformed if you believe for one moment that most doctors do not instruct their patients on how to strengthen or improve their health or immunity. I don't know what planet you are living on but you are totally out of touch. Further, I don't know if others here feel as I do, but I get the idea that you are purposely antagonizing those of us in the medical profession. Find a subject you know something about.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Your survival rate from covid is 99.98% using your immune system and the vaccines are 90-95% effective so I guess I will go with the natural immune system

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Everyone I know who is subject to and believes the medical profession laws under pharmakeia are liars, deceived willingly or unwittingly.

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

If the medical profession told the truth, there never would have been any lockdowns at all. Nor mask mandates. When surgeoons wear masks, the infection rate even in OR and ICU goes up, not down, according to some publishes (subject to testing of course) reports available online free. When the public wears masks, the deception is openly seen and the damage is already done, and worsening.

12. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim
    While there is some truth to your post, it appears to be like everything else we all hear ..a bit boated with just opinion .
    And by spreading the Word here on lies that most of us already have heard or know about - how do you propose we should rectify the
    situation?
    As for the virus- it can and has been deadly ,I find no joke in that .

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

(last first)
    People are dying .... no joke.
    The biggest cause of death in the usa is lies. ... no joke.
    A virus ? Prove it. Not one virologist in the world so far has proven a virus is causing the diseases nor the deaths.

How to rectify the situation? Find the truth. For yourself that is. The world/ situation will not be rectified/helped. It is constantly getting worse , daily.

Yes, good, "most of us already have heard or know about" the lies. ... no joke. Yet there is little if anything anyone can do about the lies, other than continue to expose them for what they are -= lies,... no joke.

Even if all the people who recognize the lies for what they are, got together, the total resources humanly speaking of the whole group would be insignificant compared to the system that has developed the lies for over a century.

How easy is it to brainwash an infant/ small child ? Too easy. .... no joke. When a child is told a lie, before he or she is old enough or wise enough (trained well not to accept lies) or even warned it might be a lie, they believe it too often, without hesitation. They have NO REASON not to believe it. Their parents believed it. Their teachers believed it.
    Their sunday school teachers and pastors and priests believed it. So who are they, WHO ARE THEY, to not believe the lie? Have they ANY CHANCE at all not to believe it ? No joke. Few ever find out.

How to rectify the situation? Well, no joke, there are several members , apparently, who have posted what they do, and what others can do, for themselves. Each person must find out what is good and right and true through TESTING,
    TESTING the things that worked for others.
    TESTING what the professionals with credentials (to lie) say or publish before accepting them at all.

IF THIS is done, this is the beginning of rectifying the situation personally. Individually, and hopefully for family and friends too, although that is still each of their own choices.... and brings much persecution to all who choose to try to rectify the situation, even if just for themselves. (the whole system is seemingly not only arbitrary, but also deadly- death dealing, overall) .... Just like in nazi germany, those who speak against or who do not comply the system, are subject to beatings, losing their jobs and savings and possessions, losing their family and friends, being arrested, beaten, imprisoned without trial, and death.

i.e. it is not an easy road, not popular, to try to rectify the situation. It is often gruesome and difficult and painful, mentally and physically.

14. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE ! :)

Laugh at all the news - the news changes hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly... flip flops on a whim....