Fake Biden Website

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

https://joebiden.info/

This website looks genuine until you scroll down and see all the videos of Biden fondling children. The 'Uncle' in.Uncle Joe is supposed to make us think of Uncle Joe Stalin, I'm guessing. Inexplicably though, one of the links is to a video highly critical of Trump. I can't explain the discrepancy.

Speaking of other fake things on the internet, I'm getting concerned about the so-called 'bots' which are now engaging in political discussions on the internet. In the past these were so crude it was easy to tell them from real people. Nowadays they have improved so much that you can't. I can see where populating any site with hundreds of these bots could persuade people that their own opinions were in the minority and perhaps cause them to change their minds to what seems like a majority view. Frightening.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That site is kind of clever, and it does have a disclaimer at the bottom for those who haven't already figured it out.

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Satire sites don't usually have so much truth

4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't see that disclaimer at the bottom until after I'd posted the topic. It's a satire site as opposed to a fake site. My mistake, folks.