Extra Money Online

Discussion in 'Self Employment' started by Juan Ortega, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter
    Moderator Registered

Here's an article on places to earn money from home. I can't vouch for them myself, although I am familiar with a few of them.

2. Neville Telen

Neville Telen Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can likely find track down books or any other kind of info if you give me a better idea what I'm looking for. What sort of "tasks" and "certain information"?

3. Neville Telen

Neville Telen Well-Known Member
    Registered

You could always find stuff available only in South Africa, and sell it online:
    https://www.bidorbuy.co.za/article/25/bidorbuy_is_South_Africas_eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/gds/Beginners-Guide-to-ebay-for-South-Africans-/10000000016382951/g.html

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter
    Moderator Registered

Over the past few months, I haven't been doing very many YouGov surveys because I usually get the boring product or brand recognition surveys, while my wife gets a lot of political ones, but I am eligible for $45 in Amazon gift certificates. I'll try to remember to check in with them more often and cash in when it reaches $15 gift certificates. Between YouGov and Bing, I do okay in Amazon gift certificates. I am a few days away from four $5 gift certificates from Bing, and it hasn't been very long since I cashed in there. Besides earning points for searching, Bing has quizzes and several other things that can be done to earn points.

yougov.jpg

Yvonne Smith and Von Jones like this.
  5. Von Jones

Von Jones Veteran Member
    Registered

I gave up on YouGov for the same reason. It took so long for me to cash in for gift cards.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter
    Moderator Registered

I get at more than $100 a year from YouGov when I am doing every poll that is available to me. I just wish I had more interesting polls. My wife gets better polls than I do. I get so tired of the product stuff.

Von Jones likes this.