Eureka! Introducing The World’s First Anti-ageing Drug

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Amie Ar, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Amie Ar

Amie Ar Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]
    [image from vancitybuzz]

In a scientific breakthrough, science must have found the world’s first anti-ageing drug courtesy of the anti-obesity medicine called Metformin. Experts have been marveling at the astounding effects of the scientific study and research made that presumed to extend human life possibly stop people from growing old and could extend their lives up to 120 years. The drug’s potential exceedingly surpassed their expectation of extending life but most significantly extends human wellness as we journey through life.

[​IMG]

Metformin for diabetes.

Discovered in 1922, Metformin was first introduced in the 1950s by French physician Jean Sterne. Metformin was a primary medication for treating type 2 diabetes. It is currently listed by the World Health Organization as an essential medicine in a basic healthcare system and available in its generic counterpart.

Hope awaits.

As the world awaits its efficacy to humans being administered when the FDA approved this year its clinical trial dubbed TAME or the acronym given for Targeting Ageing with Metformin. Everyone was excited in hoping that human longevity was very possible with the aid of this ‘essential’drug called Metformin.

WORD OF CAUTION:
    All are advised not to take drugs and medicines without proper diagnosis and prescription from duly licensed physicians.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I am hopeful that medical science is advancing at a faster pace. I have posted in another thread about a drug that can prolong the youth of humans so in effect would increase the longevity. I remember in grade school when TB was discussed in our social studies subject. We couldn't believe that TB had killed hundreds of thousands before our time simply because there was no cure. In fact, even the president of our country, Manuel Quezon, died of TB during the second world war. It was hard to comprehend because at that time TB was not a menace anymore. By the way, my husband's grandfather died of TB before the second world war.

Maybe in 10 year's time medical science will have a real breakthrough that would give us panacea of sorts for a long, healthy life.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

WOW!!! If it's safe it's incredible! If by making us younger and maybe freeing us of all the ravages of old age like diseases or bursitis it's great! I'll be researching it now since you brought to my attention. I'd love to have the skin of a 20 years old again and the body of one, lol. Thanks so much for sharing!!!:)

Joe Riley and Amie Ar like this.