End Of Pandemic

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

3005, The Beginning of the End of COVID 19 Pandemic, 3005

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The first models from the department of health was over 1 to 2 million deaths then it was down graded to 200 thousand than 100- 80 and now 60 thousand after all that the democrat/media is saying he is not doing a very good job.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Some "happy-faces" are gleefully planning on how we'll soon be returning to normal after the Virus is gone.

Returning to normal? Why the Virus hasn't even run is course yet, and after it does, it will be years before we see "normal' again.

Hal

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Returning to normal, yeah. The economy make take years to recover but it will only take me 10 minutes to hit the closest Goodwill. :D

[​IMG]

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The amount of deaths from this virus is in question. This is getting to look like one big scam as far as honesty.
    Like I said a while ago the only thing that can come out of this is a destruction of the Rockefeller medical mafia
    Coronavirus (COVID-19) Questionable Death Certificates

8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a news announcement that I have been seeing on Facebook and several news websites this morning. What they are saying , is that the Surgeon General has cut ties with World Health Organization (WHO), and also with the Bill Gates Foundation, because they want to have actual numbers to deal with, and not just “guesstimated numbers”.
    They are saying that (not all) some places may be able to start opening up as soon as May, depending on how serious the problem is in each area.

This link gives a good explanation of how everything will work:
    https://community.oilprice.com/topi...l-gates-who-cdc-‘predictive-contagion’-model/

E1E7EEB5-439D-4DD5-A0DB-9CBCB41F1EE5.jpeg

9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think I mentioned it before but there will be no cure which will totally eradicate this “new” virus and by pure merit of the definition of “pandemic”, I’m sure that it will be a world wide virus just like many others.
    Now, although mankind is incapable of coming up with an absolute cure for anything, i do believe at some point the powers that be will admit that it can be controlled.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Remember said there was cures coming he is still pushing hydroxychloroquine and it might be the cure for other diseases like Lyme disease. Trump might just expose all the fake Rockefeller medicine machine
    https://twitter.com/earth_pupil/status/1250117044789370880

New Study HCQ Cures 98% of 1061 Patients, 3016

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Not to be the squeaky wheel, but I need a tad more information. The video mentions the elderly to some degree but doesn’t approach any definitive control groups.
    Since around 96-97% of the people who get the virus survive without the HCQ anyway, what part of the population is HCQ curing?

Covid-19 has already been touted to be especially dangerous to the elderly and/or those people who have existing respiratory ailments, so is the study committed to only those type of patients or is it an across the board study? in other words, what condition are the control groups in?
    I mean, if 98% of the people whom they assume will have succumbed to the virus have lived by taking the medicine, then there might be some legitimate substance to the study.
    Now, if everyone who has the virus no matter what other ailments or lack of ailments take the meds and come back strong then there’s only a 1% differential between those who take the meds and those who do not and still survive.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They have been running these tests/studies all around the world with the same results. I do not know the make up of the test and I do not know the make up of all the thousands of test/studies that have gone for other drugs all I can do is except that it was a fair study. As far as the people who already are in doctors care for health issues they are at risk of any thing disease or drug. If the medical system had done its job and cured these people than they would no longer be at risk.

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

See, that’s the thing Martin. I already know you have no idea concerning control groups because other than the genius’s who are doing the experimentations, no one else does either.
    All the numbers have been skewed and manipulated from the very start for what reasons we can only speculate.

To me, it feels like I’m back in high school when all the teaching and tests were geared to meet a learning curve based on the slowest kid in the class. That might suit the needs of a few and I’m sure it makes them very happy to feel like they’re getting some meat but the rest of the class is stuck with potatoes.

No matter where I search, I’m not getting the answers I want. I want to read what the experiments consist of. So far as I know, the FDA has only approved the HCQ for those who volunteer to take it which could be a mishmash all ages, sizes, weights and conditions of prior to the virus health, etc which is not in any way a normal procedure for arriving at a scientific conclusion.
    Again, 97% of the folks who have caught the virus so far have beat it without the medicine but again, that number is skewed because it doesn’t elaborate on the conditions of those who lived versus those who have succumbed to the virus.

Now, if someone comes forward and says that they tested and gave 1000 people between ages ranging fro 60-70 with COPD the medicine and only 1 died, then I am being informed a little bit of something I can sink my teeth into. But even then, I’d want to know how long that person has had COPD.

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I know this is a video that some will not watch but this doctor is just fed up with the lies coming out of the media and the medical and he is speaking out. He also tells you alternative ways of getting the same help if you can not get HCQ. Quinine and zinc are easy to buy on Amazon
    Seriously How much longer are we going to put up with all the BS

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered