Effortless Healing By Dr. Mercola, On Sale Now ! !

Discussion in 'Reading & Writing' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I debated whether to put this thread here, or in the health section; so if it should be moved, @Ken Anderson , please go ahead and move it.
    Most of you have probably heard of Dr. Mercola, who is one of the most well-known doctors in the field of natural healing.
    His book, "Effortless Healing" is on sale for only $1.99 for the Kindle edition, as opposed to $15-$30+ for hardcover of the same book.
    I just ordered it today, so I haven't even started to read it yet; but the information looked like it would be a great book.
    The basic idea is that our body already knows how to heal itself, and we just need to learn how better to let it do that.
    If we get a cut or bruise, we don't have to do anything except let our body heal it up, and Dr. Mercola says that this can be applied to other areas of our body which need healing.
    I am not sure how long it will be on sale; but wanted to let anyone who might be interested in natural healing know that it is available.

Edit to add: I have started reading this, and it is going to be a great book, don't hesitate to grab this for the $2 sale !

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Julie Stewart

Julie Stewart Well-Known Member
    Registered

What did you think of this book after reading it all? I have e friend who read it and she found it a bit extreme and impractical with regard to the amount of fruit and vegetables it recommends to buy and consume.