Ectolife, Complete Baby Factories Are Here!

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is scary, scary, even though it can be a good thing in some cases. This is a complete baby factory, and they claim that they can produce 30,000 babies per year. The advertisement says it is to help countries with falling birth rates, and it mentions several possible places.

However, we have Bill Gates and other “scientists” telling us that the earth is already overpopulated, and we need to reduce the earth’s population by millions, according to what was on the Georgia Guidestones. And now, we are going to add factories that can produce thousands and thousands more babies each year…..how does that even make sense ?

Anyway, there are more lengthy videos online, but here is a short one that gives you an overview of how this can work. I am not sure that they actually have these labs yet, but if not they are coming before long.

Bobby Cole, Alan Sidlo and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Frightening stuff, @Yvonne Smith. Artificial Wombs might be a solution for those who cannot carry a child to term, but as a substitute for a mother? The whole "giving birth person" nonsense might eventually lead to this.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I see way more bad than good in it, and we usually gravitate toward the bad.

4. Jane Carlson

Jane Carlson Well-Known Member
    Registered

Another example of life imitating art. This will only make sense to Star Trek lovers: Ectolife may well be a precursor to the maturation chambers on a Borg ship where a Borg baby was found on star date 2376.
    Yes, this is very scary. The future is upon us.
    baby.jpg

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I also wonder about mRNA technology being used to cull our ranks, while there are articles extolling it's use in curing cancers and making us live longer.

6. John Brunner

"Giving birth apparatus"

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It was developed as a gene therapy, but it didn't work very well. Then it was used in livestock vaccines, where it didn't work well either. Perhaps with shooting billions of people, Big Pharma can use some of the huge amount of money it gained from Covid to make the technology work for its originally intended purpose and cure things like cystic fibrosis.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

I've read [purportedly] first-hand accounts by family members of those who received such treatments, and many of them reported "100% Remission!" followed by an unexpected--and accelerated--decline.

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yep, that is what happened to the animals as well. I just hope that it doesn't happen to those who have been vaccinated. As long as it is the person being treated who is making the decision for whatever, I am fine with it. Children and babies...not so much, and any kind of mandate is wrong.

10. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

30,000 per year? Given that there were 620,000 reported legal abortions in the US in 2020, it seems kinda pointless.

YMMV

11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The whole point to us anti vaxxers!

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Alan Sidlo

Alan Sidlo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

it's now very common for people to pay a fortune while risking their health for invetro, most attempting to control the results.

despite my bias i remain somewhat ambivalent having observed this behavior when microbes take on new traits by becoming a part of another organism.

viva evolution... these were the daze

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.