Ebola Returns

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Seems like a lot of diseases never completely disappear. They just lie dormant for long periods. The plague is still with us, from medieval times, and others.

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Whenever there would be an outbreak of a dreaded disease, my husband would always say that it is part of the winnowing. Can you imagine the population of the world now if there was no black plague that wiped out 1/3 population of Europe? Over here, we have no Ebola yet, thankfully, but we are experiencing an epidemic of sorts with dengue. That disease born by mosquitoes have killed thousands already just this year and it is ravaging Metro Manila. That is scary because there are so many stagnant waters in the Metro so the proliferation of mosquitoes cannot be abated.

I've read that there is now an experimental medicine to treat Ebola. But I still have to read a confirmation of the experiments.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They want a vaccine for Ebola because f it does not work you can not do anything about it the only thing is you have to sue the government while the maker [drug company] goes to the bank and not responsible. The American DOD done a study on colloidal silver and Ebola and proved it worked and this study is on the net. I cured my Dengue with colloidal silver. .