Easy Grilling

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Corie Henson, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

When I started to cook, I find that the easiest way to prepare food is a dish that is grilled. My first venture was pork barbecue that I bought in the market, the pre-marinated pork on a stick. You can maybe guess the result so I need not mention that the pork had turned into a charcoal. Beginner's luck, huh.

In fairness to me, we were in an apartment that time and there was not much space for a barbecue. When we moved to a house with a big yard, I was able to grill milkfish, successfully this time. I wrapped the milkfish in a foil after slicing and inserting sliced tomato and onions in the belly. Cooking for 20 minutes per side is that simple enough to remember. Congratulations to me.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

The key word for grilling is foil. For like in cooking in home on the range it's slow cooking is the best results. Grilling takes a bit of know how I found out. Today there is the kind of grilling that you can do on your kitchen table. Our little apt. home doesn't allow outside grilling with any equipment. Grilling is healthier for you and tastes best anyway. Grilling is fun when you get the hang of it.