Easter Just Might Be The Time For Miracles

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Is a miracle going to happen just after Trump went into power he made a executive order that would take the assets of anyone who was found guilty of act against humanity [child trafficking ect.] The people are told to worry about the debt in the USA how can we pay that off. How much money does the Royal family, Rothschild, Vatican have and a few more? The queen has been found guilty of child abduction in world courts, also the Dutch Royal family involved in Canada. The Rothschild human hunting camps which they just sold, the Vatican child molesting priests protected by the Pope. Also the ones we are hearing about in the news Clinton, Epstein, Even some of Canadian elites. When that money is collected maybe the USA has no debt but has a surplus. Something is also happening is we are realizing that the people who grow our food and bring it to us are becoming more important than the pro sports people that we give millions of dollars to. That the news is not filled with the problems of race, and sexual differences. We are learning about our neighbors and not caring was is going on in Holly Wood. We are seeing people getting together even electronically than being separated by sex, race, and religion. And all the ism’s they can come up with, patriotism is replacing it.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Jim Nash

Jim Nash Veteran Member
    Registered

I really hope your hopes will come true. I just heard a health worker shopped and arrived at the till to find somebody had payed her bill. Conversely supermarket staff are being abused in the selfish rush for food and youths are congregating rather than respecting the six foot rule. I still hope this changes the way we live post corona.