Earning With Mobile Apps

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Corie Henson, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Have you tried those apps that promise to pay you when you play their game? I am not fond of games but I tried one app named Cash Pirate. It is not a game though, just an app with a list of apps that you can download. And when you install an app in their list, you earn points that you can convert into cash (thru your Paypal account). Each app that you install has a corresponding point and you should run it and let it stay in your phone for 3 days.

Well, I had been testing that app for 1 week now and all I got in my bank is 1 dollar. So what do you think? A waste of time?

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I think that given the amount of apps these days that allow people to make money off them if I had a smart phone I could make a whole lot of money. I know that many of these apps don't pay much, but there are several of them. It also seems that more of these are popping up each day. I also do microjobs and some of the task talk about doing task on smartphones. Sometimes I feel like I am missing out on some extra money because of don't have this technology.

3. Helene Lawson

Helene Lawson Veteran Member
    Registered

The key with such apps is not to use only one, but multiply of them, for ex. if you use 10 and spend like a few hours daily downloading those games you can be making 10$ a week, and that is definitely more than 1 dollars. :D Hint; I've heard about Perk TV being a well-paid app.

4. John Donovan

John Donovan Veteran Member
    Registered

Cash Pirate definitely works. I tried it out for a few days to see how much I could take, and I cashed out at the minimum amount. I will probably never touch it again, as it had very few apps for my country, and checking it every few hours and seeing that it was the same was pretty tedious.

Still, in the States, it might be a fantastic way to earn money!

5. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

In your bank account or in your bank area within the app/website?

Many sites offer you to make money by playing games and they may even give you bonus money, which appear withing the Game's Bank, but that cannot be cashed out for real until you make $100 or more.

I don't know about Cash Pirate because I systematically refuse to try money-making apps; most of them are scams. However, even if they are legit, I prefer to make money from my computer rather than from a mobile device.

Matter of increased productivity having a full keyword rather than dealing with on-screen keywords or small-sized smartphone keyboards.

6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

@Carlota Clemens, the bank in that app remained at $1 and with no more app to download, there is now way to reach the minimum $2.50 for a cash out. Earning in mobile apps is actually for pocket coins and I'm exploring that avenue to give our housemaids an opportunity to earn extra. We have a wifi at home and our housemaids normally are just in the living room with the phones so I thought of making them earn. However, those mobile apps to earn seem to be rip offs.

7. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, that's the drawback of the game. Certainly your housemaids could benefit from something like this and yet enjoy their spare time, but nobody enjoys at all when money is not real, or money is just a promise in the thin air.

However there must be an app that makes money for real, problem is to find it.

Corie Henson likes this.