Dreaming Of Tooth Extraction And Death

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Corie Henson, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

We have a saying here that when you dream about your tooth being extracted, you should bite your tongue the moment you wake up so the prophecy will not come true - there will be death in the family. Of course that is just a myth but I have been hearing that from the senior citizens. And when you dream of someone who died in your dream, that means that someone who died in your dream will have long life.

My husband had been dreaming often about his parents and siblings who are already dead. We don't know if it means something. I just wish that dreaming of a dead person means a good fortune is coming.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Corie Henson - well Corie, you could make that work for you by believing that version
    Dreaming of someone that has passed, should be a good thing - unless of course, they were 'orrible ............
    :p

Corie Henson likes this.
  3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Funny talking about tooth extraction, I was on a chat site last night and someone was talking about a friend's sister, who had a toothache for a few days, and apparently, because of it she know has brain damage and motor difficulties. Apparently, the infection spread to her brain! I did not know anything like that could happen! So, I guess the moral of the story is, if you find yourself with a toothache..make it to the dentist post haste!

4. Patsy Faye

Registered

@K E Gordon - well that's cheered me up Karen as I sit here melting :p

K E Gordon likes this.
  5. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

You don't know the meaning of melting @Patsy Faye. It is about 90 degrees here with about 90 percent relative humidity, and this is one of the cooler days this week. It has been thundering all afternoon with one storm that knocked me off line for an hour, and I am stuck with this stupid dog who wants to go out all the time. I say turn on the AC and forget about it! Great, now he's throwing up grass!

Rachel Rodarte likes this.
  6. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Corie,
    I've been dreaming about my mother, she passed in 2014, in my dreams we're always fighting, she always sticking up for her daughter and no matter what I do is wrong. And that the way it was when I cared for her. We never really got along, she was a mean person towards me, very hateful. Anyway, I have heard that when you dream of dying, that you will have a long life, and if you dream of someone getting married that it meant death.

Corie Henson likes this.
  7. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not into reading dreams but I believe that when we dream of a dead person, he has a message for us or maybe he just wants us to be aware that he is still around. Maybe your past disagreements with your mother are still sticking into your mind. This reminds me that I also have lots of disagreements with my mother before she got sick. Anyway, over here, dreaming of marriage means a good news or something positive if you are the one getting married. But if you are just a guest, marriage means you will lose something (not so valuable).

8. Patsy Faye

Registered

@K E Gordon - unfortunately I do Karen .............
    I have to endure severe nerve damage which causes severe burning and constant pins and needles, legs, hands and feet - so the summer is
    horrendous for me. Imagine, you put all your weight on your feet, standing, walking, even putting your feet up on a stool (cushioned)
    is torture - by the evening I feel like a caged animal and I feel so desperate
    Yesterday was 90 degrees plus humidity - today the same, I am dreading the day and night ahead ..............:(