Dr Peter Beter

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Faye Fox, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Does anyone remember Dr. Beter, pronounced Beater? When one neighbor and family friend deep into the book of Revelations and how the political events of the late 60s and early 70s fit perfectly with Revelations and the claims that Dr. Peter Beter made in the audiotapes he brought for us to hear, I laughed.

"Seriously Dr. Peter B e a t e r," I spelled out between bursts of laughter.

"It is Dr. Beter (rhymes with Peter) and while it is pronounced like Beater it isn't spelled that way," the neighbor said firmly. "There is nothing funny about the state of the world and the unfolding of The Apostle Johns's revelations."

To this very day, I can't keep a straight face remembering some friends and relatives leaning forward toward the cassette player to hear every word Dr. Beter uddered. A sample from a tape.

"The world outlook is grim, very grim," said Dr. Peter Beter. "What with the government's looting of the gold in Ft. Knox, the toll cancer is taking on Jimmy Carter's body, the murder-by-gun of Nelson Rockefeller, and nefarious military, political and economic plots too numerous to detail, I hold out little hope for average folks in the United States."

Dr. Beter claimed Jimmy Carter was a robotoid. I am beginning to think he was right since he is still alive at 97 after battling cancer for years.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022