Sri Lanka Attacks

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Truth About the Sri Lanka Attacks

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Very good, @Martin Alonzo and very true. I guess they don't report Islamic terrorists because they reporters fear being killed for reporting the real perpetrators of crime. As far as the comments by Obama and Clinton, everyone knows in their hearts that Obama is a Muslim and Hillary is a Muslim-leaning agnostic/atheist

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I am not certain this belongs here. There is a worrrying trend in my country of this sort of occurrence. Is this happening in the UK and America?

A middle aged Sydney female primary teacher has quit her job over allegations she "spat on, slapped and tormented her students"... all of which she denied, then battled in court and eventually won. The traumatic incident has now taken its mental toll and she has said goodbye to teaching for good after almost three decades. The teacher claimed that her pint sized students "harassed and denigrated her" because she was..wait for it.. not of Arabic persuasion". These are 9/10 year olds who were very likely born in Australia. Sounds very much like Islamic radicalism at home to me.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I think Australia, much like the U.S., is paying a price for their open door immigration policy. It's a beautiful poetic thing on paper, but when it goes wrong, crap happens.

6. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I think this is serious problem and one that has to be nipped in the bud pronto by authorities. In my country more and more Christians are converting to Islam.. many due to radicalisation in our jails which hold many felons convicted of terrorism related crimes.