Does It Sometimes Seem Like?

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

All your health problems "gang up" on you at one time and it's overwhelming? What do you do at those times?

Sometimes I just go back to bed and hide under the covers and hope it all goes away! :oops: But after awhile I know that isn't really going to solve anything...so I come out from under those covers...sit down with paper and pen and make my list of things I need to take care of healthwise. I always put the things I hate most at the bottom of the list, hoping they will just magically disappear by the time I get to them. It just seems that as we age the list gets longer and time shorter.

Are you a "go forth and conquer" kind of person? A procrastinator? A bury your head in the sand and it will go away person?, etc. When life overwhelms you in any area of your life...how do you deal with being overwhelmed?

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Health wise, I tend to bury my head in the sand. I'm dreading my wellness check after I get medicare, who knows what they'll find.

In other things, I tackle each problem but I'm better under pressure so will wait til the last minute.

I don't have too many overwhelming problems, my biggest is downsizing at the moment.

Terry Page and Babs Hunt like this.