Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This "no end in sight" for shots that are obviously killing so many keeps me turning the real goal over in my own mind.

You get a shot that damages your immune system AND causes you to create more dangerous viruses AND has its native side effects, then you get another shot that further damages your immune system AND causes you to create more dangerous viruses AND has its native side effects, then after a while of pretending to evaluate and decide, governments just announce a routine 3-4 month shot schedule (as some have) with no end in sight, because there really never was any justifiable state of affairs causing them to inject us in the first place. The [cynical] good news is that the jab line gets progressively shorter.

This sure obviates the need for overt Death Panels in this country. And since 95% of the 65+ population here has been injected at least once, politicians may finally be addressing the Social Security and Medicare cost problem. The part I wonder about is if these people care that they are mostly killing off The Compliant. Are they concerned that those who will be left are largely gonna be The Resistance, or is it all merely about numbers? Or do they have other plans for the rest of us?

Conversely, giving all the children The Shot and already putting us on notice of the increased heart disease in those born in the immediate future might indicate that the plan is more along the lines of long-term "permanently truncate the survival rate" than just a present-day wholesale slaughter. And the Big Breeders (Africa and India) shall continue to breed...the First World birth rate is already below replacement levels (that's the funny thing about planet-destroying improved living conditions...we breed less.) So you eventually gotta address them if you wanna save the planet.

This whole thing is reminding me of Jurassic Park. No one is smart enough to predict all the possible outcomes or even identify all the moving parts, much less react to them. And people of such perverted motives must have a million blind spots.

Bobby Cole, Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

And, as we will almost surely learn, will have effects on reproductive systems.

I've wondered about that too and, with the success they are having with dividing people into groups, I'm thinking they probably have plans for us.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Found on twitter, so I do not know if this is true or not, but scary if it is true…..

5B3EF154-AE56-4FD6-A5B0-E7F28CA93CEA.jpeg

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Sad if true.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Does everyone know that all of this discussion (or arguing) about this virus and vaccines, is splitting America up, in some areas that is. People aren't nearly as happy/friendly as they use to be, in some areas. Add the virus/vaccine debate to already high crime and what do we have?

So, just what can be done about it? Continue the debate just like the crime continues?

John Brunner likes this.
  6. John Brunner

What is splitting America up are mandates.

7. Ken Anderson

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was a large part of the plan. They could end that in a moment if it wasn't working for them.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

And, mandates are like anything else we are told by local/state/federal government to do. People don't like many things that those agencies put on the public, but have to follow or debate/anger starts up. Mandates about the virus and vaccines are there, just like many mandates going back years upon years ago, that many don't like.

9. Ken Anderson

Are you really so afraid of freedom, Cody? Are you so afraid of having to make a decision for yourself? That's what it has always meant to be an American, yet you don't seem comfortable with it.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  10. John Brunner

I don't like being mean on these boards, but if your resolution to conflict is for everyone to "just obey," you are welcome to that kind of life.

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

You don't have to "obey" anything, but, as for us, we simply don't want to get sick and possibly die. That's all. Due to virus or not, still plenty of that still going on. Seniors are very vulnerable to sickness. Get the flu or pneumonia and that easily found out.

12. John Brunner

So what are you saying?

No one has a problem if you choose to get these shots. The only ones creating conflict are those who demand that the rest of us do against our wills. We would be putting no one at risk except for ourselves.

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ken, I've got a lot of "freedom". I can sit down and list them. But, I do understand what you and John are talking about.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, other than if you get it and spread it. But, who cares, we are all going to die someday. Sorry, but had to be a little sarcastic here. LOL

15. John Brunner

The vaccinated get it.
    The vaccinated spread it.
    The vaccinated are creating the variants.
    The vaccinated have had their immune systems damaged.

Yet the vaccinated scream at the rest of us that WE are presenting a danger and should also get vaccinated.

You are free to blindly buy what "experts" say and do this to yourself.
    You are not free to blindly buy what "experts" say and demand that the rest of use do this to ourselves.

The unvaccinated are not creating any conflict whatsoever by exercising autonomy over our beings.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022