Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In a sane world, that would be a lawsuit, and the EMTs should have their licenses or certifications revoked. In today's world, who knows how it might go, but I would sue. We transported people with far more dangerous contagions than COVID.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This woman is not much of a fighter, but her husband is another story. I will let you know if anything happens in this areena.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I read a comment elsewhere by a man who claims to be a business owner. He did not state the location or industry.

He says that the employees who are vaccinated and start to present symptoms are "encouraged" to not get tested and return to work immediately. The unvaxxed are encouraged to get tested and get a doctor's note to take 10 days off. Ain't that great?

He also claimed that the confirmed infection rate among the two groups to be nearly identical.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If perchance the politicians got out of the covid business and someone of knowledge came to me and said, “if you take the jab it might save YOUR life” and then gave me the full list of possible side effects and what the shot actually does, I might be a little less reluctant.

As it stands, I’m being told that I would save someone else’s life and being told that the number of those infected would suddenly plummet and bottom out should we all take the jab is a blatant lie. The powers that be are downplaying the side effects and making something that should be a personal choice mandatory.
    It’s not that I do not care about other people’s lives but I’m one who understands that the lies and fear mongering perpetrated by those in power are being told in order to divide this country into groups of the politically tolerant verses the politically intolerant. Those who are easily swayed and those who aren’t, those who are best moved by fear and those aren’t.
    The jabbed and the unjabbed both have the ability to spread the virus(s) and until they at least marginalize that possibility and get honest they can take that jab and……..

I really feel for our military people though, because in essence, they are all government property as long as their contract remains valid. They can’t just say no just as I couldn’t say no when I was being punctured with more needles than I can possibly remember when I was going through basic in 1967.
    Note: To further that, we were told that if we got a major sunburn and couldn’t fulfill the next day’s duties then we could be given an article 15 for damaging government property.

The one out that I can see for them is that the Fed doesn’t require those affiliated with the Executive Branch to take the jab but even then, hypocrisy isn’t known to be the best legal stance for fighting those in power.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  5. John Brunner

Fully Vaccinated are Suffering Far Higher Rates of Infection than the Unvaccinated, and It is Getting Worse

Health Impact News
    October 25m, 2021

Lead In
    10 months into the COVID-19 mass vaccination campaigns in the UK, statistics provided by the UK’s Health Security Agency now clearly show that those who have been fully vaccinated are suffering far worse health and are susceptible to infections at greater rates than the unvaccinated.

Bullet Points
    Most of the UK’s vaccinated population are suffering far higher rates of infection than the unvaccinated, and it is getting worse by the day.

The entire age 40-79 vaccinated cohort is deeply negative, now below minus 50%, meaning they suffer more than double the infection rate of their unvaccinated counterparts, and there is no obvious end in sight; Given the consistent and strongly negative continuing trend for all adult cohorts, it is impossible to guess where or when these trajectories might bottom out.

Vaccination is intended to alter subsequent immune response to infection, which is, of course, the whole point; It is conceivable this altered response may mute the development of broad long-lasting immunity that otherwise typically results from natural infection. That might then leave the vaccinated more open to re-infection, and might help explain these results. But this remains speculation, we simply do not know today. What we do know from the UK data, is that anyone vaccinated more than few months ago is at greatly higher risk of Covid infection, and is therefore greatly more likely to be infected than their unvaccinated counterparts.

Much has been said and written to show the vaccinated are equally capable of transmitting Covid. But because their symptoms are often muted, they are also more likely to be out and about; add this to escalating infection rates, and there can be little doubt the vaccinated now constitute by far the greatest Covid transmission risk.

"...there can be little doubt the vaccinated now constitute by far the greatest Covid transmission risk." Just as designed.

ps: Thank you to whoever here first posted from Health Impact News and made me aware of the resource.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

No. That is not based on reliable evidence and therefore is not true.
    To the contrary, I've seen considerable evidence that a covid19 virus has never been isolated.
    The statement on virus isolation, <--
    A look at Koch's Postulates <-- and the lack of virus isolation.

Since a covid19 virus has never been isolated, it can not be said to exist, much less be making anyone sick. Where the reports have come from that say there's a virus are the very same sources that have made up the reports of people dying from it. Yet we know that people crushed from tractors, shot with guns, run over by trucks and so on were killed by those real causes of their deaths, not by viruses.

When 90 percent (or 99.99 percent) of what those sources report are well known to be lies, why would anyone believe that anything else they say would be true??? This is what people overlook. There is no reason to believe what they say, because what they are saying is not true, and I pay no attention to them.

Virus deaths --> 100% of them made up and not true;
    Vaccine deaths --> True, greatly underestimated and underreported.

7. Ken Anderson

And the power is being placed in the hands of those who are the most tolerant of government interference, the most likely to believe the experts even when they contradict themselves, and the most afraid, all of which place the actual power in the hands of those who have brought all of this about.

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  8. John Brunner

Agreed.

And our judiciary has a formal duty to enforce the limits on such power, just as our media has an informal duty.

Yet here we are.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

It gives a reason for their having invented this virus, doesn't it?

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  10. John Brunner

I can't recall where someone made a comment that either no one was being told the vaccine prevented COVID, or that the government never overtly said that, or words to that effect. (It was merely a side comment, not a statement of govenrment defense.) I've looked for that comment in all of these threads just to help keep us all up to speed on what we've been told and cannot find it...so I'll post what I found here.

The CDC is actually making that overt statement, but it's in website search results summary, not on the actual web page:

CDC website summary.jpg

The website itself still has pretty strong misrepresentations, soft contradictions and tap dancing:

-That means it is possible a person could still get COVID-19 before or just after vaccination and then get sick because the vaccine did not have enough time to build protection.

-People can sometimes get COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated. However, this only happens in a small proportion of people, even with the Delta variant. When these infections occur among vaccinated people, they tend to be mild.
    *********************************************************​

So they go from:
    -They will help keep you from getting COVID, to
    -If you get sick, you already had it or the vaccine has yet to take effect, to
    -Even after the vaccine takes effect you can still get sick.

Don't we have consumer protection agencies that are supposed to police this type of stuff?

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  11. John Brunner

I posted this elsewhere...evidence is piling up from countries around the world that:
    >each shot further weakens your immune system
    >those who are vaccinated are creating the variants
    >the fully vaccinated are at far greater risk of getting ill from Omicron and COVID variants than the unvaxxed
    >more jabs=further immune system damage & more variants=higher infection rates in the fully vaccinated
    >>in a perverted response, some countries are increasing the frequency of getting jabbed and have set formal schedules of getting re-jabbed every 3-4 months, which shall cause things to spiral down even further, which shall demand even more frequent shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots, spiral down/more shots.

For now, honest data is being gathered and put forth in other nations (but not in The United States of America.) Get it while you can before international censorship and universal pressure to lie is applied.

More than 90 percent of Omicron cases in Denmark are vaccinated, shocking data reveals

One doctor observed: 56% of the population is double-vaccinated, yet they have contracted 65% of the cases of "other variants" and a whopping 79% of the Omicron cases.

Yes, the jabs are not targeted to Omicron (or even to other variants), but viruses are flourishing in the weakened immune systems of The Jabbed at highly disproportionate levels...plus the U.S. government has banned effective treatments...plus the vax carries direct risks of its own (heart & lung damage)...plus weakened immune systems are now at greater risk to all sorts of ailments in addition to the current scary stuff.

12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, I saw yesterday that a U.S. Navy ship is out of commission due to a high number of Covid cases among the 100% fully vaccinated crew. I think it is the USS Minneapolis and is quarantined in Guantanamo, but they are evacuating the unvaccinated Afghan refugees being house at Gitmo to the mainland U.S. to shelter them from the vaccinated Navy sailors. How ironic....

13. John Brunner

I saw that, too.

““The crew is 100 percent immunized and all COVID-19 positive Sailors are isolated onboard and away from crew members,” U.S. 4th Fleet said in a statement. “A portion of those infected have exhibited mild symptoms. The vaccine continues to demonstrate effectiveness against serious illness.”

Notice the standard copy/paste [non-provable] final sentence in all of these situations: "It would have been worse if they have not been vaccinated." And there's no real way to isolate any group of people from another on board ship.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If I were the captain for just a day, I think I would neglect putting anyone on quarantine and let things do whatever they will do. If every sailor on board catches the virus then, according to some reports, all the sailors would become mostly immune would they not?
    Then, when the virus ran it’s course and the men / women got better then they would have a fully battle ready crew.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

This brings me back to Bill Gates' comment about achieving population control through vaccinations.