Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Now the deaths and harm form this covid vaccine is higher than any other vaccine in history actually all this vaccine has more deaths and injuries of all put together.
    They now have found people who have had the vaccine going in to spasm or losing all mental function.
    There is a large amount of accidents in India, Brazil, and USA all have one thing in common all had been vaccinated.
    Information can be found on many we pages but here is one
    https://truth11.com/2021/04/28/vacc...ers-who-lose-brain-function-behind-the-wheel/

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    Jim Brown likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes?, and how many people lost their brain function BEFORE accepting , willingly, any immunizatoin ?

3. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

I would rather hear how many people lost their brain function within the past year, that didn't get the vaccine shot.

Hoot Crawford likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Ok.
    They lost their brain function, and they did not get any vaccine shot before that.
    As far as you know, where are they ? Who are they ? Did you hear of any at all ? Do those written about in Ephesians 2 count ? (those subject to the prince of the power of the air)

(with a grain of salt) >
    Does that now 'famous' man who fell off a ladder and died count ? I don't know if he ever got any shot or not, though.

5. Jim Brown

Registered

I don't know. That is why I am asking you.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Someone posted a sad realistic cartoon of people as/ or lemmings/. as a multitude running off a cliff into the sea and dying.

To help clarify 'losing brain function', if possible (or another way if you prefer),
    Do you count people who go on like a lemming, no matter when or where, to certain destruction as having lost their brain function ? Oh, they might still be able to do math problems, and write English sentences, and carry on a (often meaningless) conversation, but they refuse to try to save their own life , apparently preferring to just go along and die with everyone else.

7. Jim Brown

Registered

I try not to judge people, so you go right ahead and carry on as many meaningless conversations as you please.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

In one sentence you judge erroneously, and yet say you don't like to judge people ? Does that count as having lost brain function then ? Or not? ie. do you go with the lemmings ? Are you able to choose whether to do so or not ?

9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

"Conspiracies" , do monopolies count as conspiracies ? When big and small governments and agencies, of humans, devote their resources and actions and approval to taking away people's rights, money, property, and life,
    is that a conspiracy now ?

10. Jim Brown

Registered

I guess I missed it. Show me where I judged people.

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

No, you did not miss it. You posted it. Major assumptions, presumption, or worse.
    People worldwide who refuse to judge what is right and wrong, what is foolish and deadly instead of helpful,
    die with the crowd of lemmings , so to speak, running mindlessly into the ocean, or even worse - wittingly.

12. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm confused. Am i a lemming, like you say, or am I a sheep, like some others on here keeps saying? I can proudly be either one but I can't be both.

Peter Renfro and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

As pride goeth before destruction, anyone can be both a lemming and a sheep, all headed for destruction.
    I do not know how many lemmings don't certainly die in the migration into the sea. I suppose some must live a while longer, to reproduce for the next migration ? I don't know about that.

Also,
    Most sheep die, well, I guess all sheep die.

14. Jim Brown

Registered

If I posted it, show me the post where I judged you. I would really like to see it.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

We are instructed to agree with the Creator's Judgment, as no other judgment is better. When He Reveals His appraisal of anything, it is truth.
    If people continue not to judge the news/ experts/ media/ scientists/ doctors
    who continue to lie to them,
    then the people are subject to the lies, and the consequences of the lies,
    as well as subject to a curse for trusting in the flesh.

To imply that anything someone posts is an error in judgment when it is truth is an error in judgment ,
    and/or to imply or claim that someone carries on a maningless conversation seems to be a judgment made , again in error.