Doctors Will Not Admit They're Wrong

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I just had a good laugh my mother in law went to see the doctor a few months back and after doing blood tests and ECG told her she had an enlarged heart, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. He gave her three prescriptions to get filled. She showed me the three prescriptions and I told her not to take the statins and only take the one to reduce her blood pressure until we can get it down. So I gave her mega doses of vitamins especially B1 and minerals eat lots of cholesterol. She returned to see the doctor three months later done the blood test and the ECG than looked at her very surprised and told her she no longer needs any meds she was completely cured. He also said she is the only one of his patients who has done this. He gave her a big hug and asked what did she do she said I did not take the meds except for high blood pressure and decreased it as my blood pressure went down and for the last week I have not taken any. She said my son in law recommend to try the natural way.

He said he wants to come out one day but I know he will not show up. You would think if the only person who was cure was a person who did not do what he said and all the other people who do what he said are still on drugs. You would thing he might change his mind but that will never happen.

I am enjoying life it is quite amusing.

2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I've had some bad experiences with doctors, starting when I was 6 or 7. I got scarlet fever. That was in 1946-'47 and docs made house calls. Our doc gave my folks some meds and made return visits to check me. I kept getting worse, doc kept increasing the meds. Finally my folks called a different doc. He looked me over and checked what they had been giving me and told them, "you're killing this kid". I don't know what I had been on or what he did, but I got better.
    A couple years ago I had this doc from Iran. I got him when my other doc retired, about when Obama won in 2008. I guess he didn't want no part of Obamacare. The new doc changed my meds and put me on a combination of pills that was making me feel terrible. I told him but he said stay on 'em because they're working.
    I wound up in the university hospitals in Iowa City. They changed my meds back to what my old doc was giving me. Then this Iranian doc left and I got another one who started fiddling with my meds. My numbers started going all over the place. Finally she went back to where I was.
    Now I got a new doc again, a woman. So far, I like her. She isn't changing anything, as long as my numbers are good.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This reminds me when my mother-in-law was critically ill in the hospital. The doctor suspected a liver problem so he prescribed a medicine. It is a powder that looked like chocolate which is mixed in dextrose liquid for the patient to drink. We had a hard time looking for it and finally found one after going to more than 5 drug stores. The prescription was for 10 sachets. It was expensive and we could only afford 4 sachets that is good for 2 days. On the next day, the doctor prescribed another medicine and said the sachets are not to be used anymore. What if we had bought the entire prescription only to be told not to give it to the patient anymore.

It is our habit now to just by medications good for 2 days dosage and just buy again if the situation calls for. Doctors cannot be trusted when it comes to medications.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

What we need to do is ask the doctors how many people have been cured by using this treatment and can we talk to some of them. Guess what they probably have none cured the only do what they have been educated in and that is control the symptoms and not to cure anyone. If they done what people think that is help they would put themselves out of business.

Ike Willis likes this.