Do You Think Trump Is Being Treated Fairly By The Press?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks - maybe I misunderstood
    I thought they meant the 'violence' that took place, not just the car incident

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The media have there own spin and no matter what Trump says they will never report it
    Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - For Years - COMPILATION

3. Jeanee Burke

Jeanee Burke Veteran Member
    Registered

On the news they showed the man who used the car as a weapon in the hate group with a shield that all of them had. I don't think BLM is a racist group. There are also white members of BLM.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The fallacy began with your first three words: "On the news..."

The "racist group" you are referring to was created in November of 2016, after Trump's election, by a man named Jason Kessler. As far back as 2011, Kessler was a far-left activist with the Occupy Movement. He was an Obama supporter and a Bernie Sanders supporter. This is a fact that even the Southern Poverty Law Center (a left-wing activist group) acknowledges, yet on which the mainstream media has been silent.

In October of 2016, he's a left-wing Bernie Sanders supporter. In November, he's a white supremacist starting a white supremacist hate group, no doubt financed by the same people who have financed Occupy, BLM, and Antifa. Suddenly, after Trump's election, this left-wing activist Obama/Bernie supporter formed what "the news" would have us believe is a racist group. This faux white supremacist group handed out teeshirts and shields to whoever would take one, including the schizophrenic who later drove the car into some other cars, which hit woman who was killed. The whole thing was staged, but of course you won't hear this "on the news."

I'm sure that you heard "on the news" that a former teacher of the racist driver of the car mentioned that he had had a fascination with Adolph Hitler when he was in school. She also told "the news" that he was being treated for schizophrenia, but that little tidbit didn't fit the narrative that "the news" wanted to tell, so you haven't heard that part "on the news."

Why? Because it plays so much better to report that a white supremacist ran people down at a hate rally than to report that a mentally ill person ran his car into some other cars, which then hit the crowd, killing a woman. "The news" is agenda driven, not fact driven.

At the moment, I can't think of anything that I could say that wouldn't be insulting, so I'll leave it for now.

There were, by the way, Jewish members of the Nazi Party.

There is a reason why the mainstream media is referred to as fake news. If you believe what you hear or see on the news, then there really isn't anything that anyone can say that would make any sense to you.

This is being discussed elsewhere, but to tie it in with the subject of this thread, no Trump is certainly not being treated fairly by the media, as the media is conspiring with the Soros-funded left in order to manufacture stories rather than reporting them.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Jeanee Burke

Registered

I'm sorry but I do believe some news channels. There is freedom of speech and I believe what a lot of credible reporters say. Thanks for not going there into insults as you say. lol. I don't know why you'd want to insult me (if that is what you are saying). I am just being a part of this discussion with a differing opinion and a right to have one.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't want to insult anyone, but it's hard to understand how anyone could, first of all, not believe that Black Lives Matter is racist or, secondly, that they couldn't be racist because they have white members.

In one sense, I agree with part of it. The people who are calling the shots for BLM aren't racist. They are the same people who were responsible for Occupy and who are behind Antifa. The agenda is to prevent Trump from accomplishing anything during his presidency. However, the black people who they recruit for the BLM stuff are every bit as racist as the Klan.

The people on the streets, whether we're talking about Occupy, BLM, Antifa, or whatever the next reincarnation might be, are mostly useful idiots, with a few paid agitators to control the action.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

When I see spokespeople for BLM or blacks rights in general, they are articulate and asking for peace
    Certainly non violent
    You will always get bad apples in the bunch but from what I've seen the blacks generally give a good and reasonable message
    maybe, when provoked - they're provoked

Jeanee Burke likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

These different groups are like cults fed and miss information by antagonists to believe so thing that are not necessarily true for example BLM the blacks in Africa enslaved the blacks sold them and the US white people finally free them. The same as the guys with the swastika on there shields don't know anything for what it stood for. The people behind those groups are only using them for an agenda and could care less on their ideology. These same people have control of media to get their agenda pushed. Anyone still believing the media need only remember which media told you the truth like Hillary is 85% of winning and we have pols to prove it.

9. Jeanee Burke

Registered

I agree with you. Yes, one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch or do they? Yes, people get provoked as humans that are in some ways animalistic. It happens.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  10. Jeanee Burke

Registered

BLM, in my opinion, is trying to show everyone that they matter too when so many police have been killing them. I think it's a just cause. We all have opinions and I agree to disagree with you sir. :)

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If BLM than they would stop killing themselves and as far as police kill more whites than blacks but the media has an agenda and telling the truth is not in it.

12. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

President Trump's opponents have under estimated him from the very beginning, until this very day. The will continue to do the same. I think "Let Trump be Trump" is very good advice.;)

13. Paulie Sirico

Paulie Sirico Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, in spite of his continuous attacks and insults, the 'press' both conventional print and TV news have shown great restraint, and shown Trump much more respect than...quite frankly, than he deserves.

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The press is so anti Trump they can not help themselves they slain everything he says or does.

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This might have already been mentioned by ken; but Jason Kessler worked for CNN and when he was involved with the. Occupy Wallstreet movement in 2011, he covered at least some of their rallies for CNN. He even had a blog on that station, which is apparently being taken off of the website , at least to some extent.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/05/politics/occupy-wall-street/index.html