Do You Really Need Alien Abduction Insurance?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Over 37,000 people have bought policies against being abducted by extra-terrestrials – just one example of how greedy insurers prey on our fears. Teresa Hunter looks at how they sell us cover we don’t need or have already.
    [​IMG]

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know how to react because the question in my mind is not the absurdity but the veracity. Is it true? Is there an insurance company that would include in the policy a clause on alien abduction? And to think that insurance companies here do not include "acts of God" in their coverage, huh. When the great flood befell on this country in 2009, so many vehicles were soaked and what followed was the exorbitant cost estimates of repair shops. Most of those with insurance were shocked to learn that their insurance does not cover natural calamities because it is an act of God. But after that incident, insurers now are advertising their coverage to include Acts of God. But I have yet to see a policy that includes abduction by alien beings.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't imagine anyone buying this...

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The article states that people are indeed choosing this coverage,scared by Sci Fi movies and such. We stand a better chance of being abducted by Insurance Companies.......than by Aliens!;):rolleyes:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Yvonne Smith likes this.