Dinosaurs Never Existed? Wait! What? Lets Dig Into This

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, they did and even my 7 year old nephew can assure you of this! :)

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That is a great video, @Joe Riley , and parts of it I agree with, and parts , I do not agree. Since I believe in creation, and not evolution; I totally agree that most of what we are shown in museums are probably faked, just like the video shows that they are.
    However, I do believe that we have had some of those kinds of creatures that did, and do still, exist on the earth. There are interesting ancient drawings and paintings that show humans and what we call a dinosaur, and they existed together.
    Since these images age well over 1,000 years old, they are not something that was just made; but neither are the creatures that they depict ones that lived millions of years ago.
    My (at present) take on this is that some of these creatures did exist , at least up until a few hundreds of years ago, and that some possibly still do exist in the deep jungles or forests of the world where humans do not see them.
    There is a thread on here that I started that talks about dinosaurs still existing in remote places, and even the Bible talks about Leviathon, which could well be one of these enormous lizard-creatures, or a dinosaur of some sort.
    Here is a picture from South American pottery that plainly shows something that we call a dinosaur, and there are people in the picture. Obviously, the people who made these pictures actually saw these creatures and knew they existed.
    IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1973.JPG

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have a little problem with his premises like they did not find dinosaurs until one person found them then everyone started to find them. When I was a young child I love wild flowers and until I looked through wild flower books even spending many hours walking through the woods I had never seen a jack in the pulpit. After seeing one in the book I started to notice them everywhere. Jack in the pulpits did not just appear because I was looking for them but now I know what to look for.
    I would expect them to make bones to complete a replica of a dinosaur as to find something that is complete after millions of years would be very rare. To make a bold statement that dinosaurs did not exist because there has not been a complete one found but there has been some that were 85% so they don’t exist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2859296/Meet-Sophie-comple
    I am very suspicious of the Smithsonian and the secrets they have been hiding. I think it would shock the world if we knew what was there.
    In my mind it would take a lot to dismiss what we think we know and accepts this video as the whole truth in the video he mention that the elites are behind this deception I think they would not bother with this nonsense.
    All these video only make us challenge our history. Leo Tolstoy — 'History would be a wonderful thing – if it were only true.'

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303289904579201730480310184
    La Brea Tar Pits

Joe Riley likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Since I came to realize that the existence of dinosaurs did not necessarily contradict the Bible account, I haven't really questioned the existence of dinosaurs. It seems unlikely to me that the entire science of paleontology is a scam, and a conspiracy, but I have no doubt that much of it is false, either intentionally so or due to false presumptions.

As we've seen from the global warming, climatologists are not beyond taking part in a conspiracy of lies and data manipulation, so I wouldn't entirely discount it.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered