Did You Ever Belong To An Active 20-30 International Club?

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Lon Tanner, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I am a Past President of the Napa, California club. Nothing ever helped me grow, mature and develop a sense of community and social responsibility as this organization did.

Active 20-30 International is an international service club focused on helping children and developing leadership skills in younger adults ages 20–39. In the United States and Canada the organization is called the Active 20-30 Club and has over 50 local chapters. In Hispanic America the group is called Activo 20-30 Internacional and has over 60 chapters. The Active 20-30 Club is also a member of a global group called the WOCO Foundation.

2. Lon Tanner

Registered

Did You Ever Belong To A Active 20 30 International Club?

Unwatch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      Lon TannerVeteran MemberRegistered
      I am a Past President of the Napa, California club. Nothing ever helped me grow, mature and develop a sense of community and social responsibility as this organization did.

Active 20-30 International is an international service club focused on helping children and developing leadership skills in younger adults ages 20–39. In the United States and Canada the organization is called the Active 20-30 Club and has over 50 local chapters. In Hispanic America the group is called Activo 20-30 Internacional and has over 60 chapters. The Active 20-30 Club is also a member of a global group called the WOCO Foundation.

3. D'Ellyn Dottir

D'Ellyn Dottir Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Interesting. I've never heard of this. Sounds useful.

4. Lon Tanner

Registered

I was Napa president in 1964 when I was 30 years old. My doctor & dentist were members. My vice president who was a German immigrant is a life long friend and still lives in Napa.