Did The Royal Family Conspire To Kill Princess Diana?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

80842-princess-diana-wedding-dress-voted-the-best-ever.jpg

Or was Diana's death an accident?

I had followed the "love story" of Diana and Charles from the very beginning of their relationship and watched as their "happily ever after" marriage ended up anything but this. Everything I read in my research from the beginning of their relationship only made me come to the conclusion that Charles never loved Diana and that he only married her to produce heirs to the throne which his mother Queen Elizabeth insisted it was time for him to do. My beliefs were proven as their marriage disintergrated in front of the whole world and Charles would go off with his mistress whenever he felt like it. When their marriage ended in divorce things only became worse...for Diana. Because Charles continued to do whatever he wanted to do...while Diana was expected to not embarrass by word or deed the Royal Family. She made the fatal mistake of falling in love with a man who also loved her and wanted to marry her....but to the Royal Family this just could not happen. And when it looked like not only was it going to happen but also that Diana was carrying this unacceptable man's child....the Royal Family had to step in and stop what would be totally unacceptable to them. I do believe they had Diana, her unborn child, and the man she loved killed. And then covered their crime up.

What do you believe? Accident or Murder?

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is a lot of information that point to the fact of Princess Diana being intentionally murdered, although not so much that proves that it was the British Royalty that was responsible.
    Since she was said to be pregnant with a child other than Prince Charles, and an unacceptable person at that (as you pointed out, @Babs Hunt ); I totally agree that the probability is that they killed both of them intentionally.
    Some of the stories say that Diana was still very much alive when they found her, and the ambulance drove around for a long time before getting her to the hospital, so there was definitely the chance that she was either killed, or at least allowed to die in the ambulance.

3. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

I think there is a good chance she was murdered.

4. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't care. I think the whole idea of royalty is insane.

5. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't believe she was murdered.

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I tend to lean toward murder. Just a gut feeling.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I have read zillions of theories on this, .....Diana was a loose cannon, she was used and ultimately emotionally abused by Charles...there's no question of that, and it pushed an already mentally unstable young woman over the edge..and she became a huge liability and embarrassment to the Royal family by acting out a playgirl lifestyle in the full glare of the media, while being the mother of the future king.

Her ultimate downfall and death was her own partying lifestyle, she courted the media and the paparazzi, lived by the sword and sadly died by the sword...and I believe she would still be alive today if she'd not being cavorting around like a teenager with rich drug addicted playboys

8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I really don't know but I'll go with Holly's version since she lives there.

9. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree with Holly. Diana needed Charles to be who he promised to be in their marriage and he was a fraud. She definitely was just used as a convenience to fulfill his "Royal Duty"..then cast aside. Her subsequent struggle was tragic.

10. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

I think she was a very lonely person, and only wanted true love and happiness in her life.

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree with Holly. I think her lifestyle killed her, and that her death was a tragic accident.

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Was Diana unstable...or is that just what the Royal Family wanted us all to believe? For sure they controlled the media, etc. over there...just as "the powers that be" own the media over here in America. It is my belief that once Diana found out the truth about her marriage to Charles...which is that basically she was just "breeding stock" for heirs to the throne...and that he had no intention of being a real husband to her Diana rebelled! And I don't blame her one bit. She was barely into young womanhood when she married Charles. And I'm sure he promised her the happily ever after Fairy Tale and after he had his heirs....he turned her Fairy Tale into a Nightmare she couldn't wake up from. Diana was a very real and genuine person who had plenty to be emotional about....and that doesn't make some one mentally unbalanced. The Royal Family shows no emotion and that doesn't make them stable mentally either.

Charles wanted Diana out of the way so he could be free to be with Camilla. And once Diana refused to play the game with the Royals any longer, they wanted her out of the way too. She was still alive when Medical personel reached the wreck and research says that if they would have taken her straight to the hospital she had a good chance of living...but they not only prolonged the trip to the hospital but also did not take her to the closest one which had everything they needed to help her live. Whether the Royals killed her with their own hands or had someone else do their dirty work for them...it was still murder in my opinion and I hope one day they will be exposed for what they did to a beautiful young woman who deserved a life far better than she got.

For those who think her "lifestyle" killed her....try to remember that you heard about her what the controlled media wanted you to hear...and what you heard wasn't necessarily the truth. It is easy to take an innocent photo and twist it to where it seems to be anything but...and it is also very easy to take words and twist them into things other than what they were when said. Diana wasn't perfect but she was a woman who didn't deserve to die because she was in the way of what Charles really wanted and for "embarrassing" the Royal Family.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  13. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't add much to what Holly has said on the matter, which I agree with, I personally don't think she was murdered but what difference can it make now, so much time has passed and any more information from peoples memories will be unreliable at the very least.

In case you missed the famous 1995 interview with Diana it's here

14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Uncovering the Truth always matters to me...no matter how much time has gone by. :)

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  15. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Accepting the truth, is sometimes the hardest part.