Did Hillary Clinton's Campaign Chairman Conspire To Kill Antonin Scalia?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died on the night of February 12 or the early morning of February 13.

After an afternoon of quail hunting, and dinner at the Cibolo Creek Ranch, he retired to bed and was found dead the next morning by John Poindexter, the owner of the 30,000-acre ranch where he was staying.

He had not complained of feeling unwell the day before, but seemed in good spirits.

He was found dead the next morning by Poindexter.

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled," said Poindexter. "It was just like he was taking a nap. His hands were sort of almost folded on top of the sheets. The sheets weren't rumpled at all."

He was declared dead over the telephone by a justice of the peace who had no medical training. Oddly, no autopsy was performed. His body was embalmed within twenty-four hours. The US Marshal who came to the scene was not trained in homicide investigation.

Because Scalia had been the deciding conservative vote in several Supreme Court decisions, and his death allowed President Obama to nominate a Supreme Court Justice, the idea of a conspiracy was not far-fetched, particularly given the facts surrounding his death.

Now, the release of the Podesta emails on Wikileaks adds another facet to the theory.

An email sent by Steve Elmendorf, a Democrat strategist, to John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary's presidential campaign, reads as follows:

elmendorf-poindexter.jpg

Let's put this in perspective. This email was sent on February 9, 2016, three days before Scalia's death. The Cibola Creek Ranch has a pool and there is a vineyard nearby, and here's the definition of wetworks:

wetworks.jpg

Source: Wikileaks

A few things need to be said, of course. He was 79 years old, for one thing, and he had a history of heart trouble, although he had been feeling well the previous day.

Then there is the fact that, so far at least, I don't have the context for this email. It seems to be part of an exchange of emails, and the previous email may place these ominous words in another context. I don't know whether the previous email is a part of what Wikileaks has made available, or if I just haven't figured out how to find it yet. Still, I thought it was interesting enough to warrant a place in our conspiracy section.

I believe that Megyn Kelly has mentioned it on her show, and the Washington Post was supposed to have done something on it. I was still putting this together so I haven't looked.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

The very idea is so scary to even consider. But that sure is what it looks like to me.

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Time and again I have stated that SCOTUS is in the pocket of the presiding Administration.

Folks are aghast when I say it. Call me a "Communist" (!!?).

Frank

4. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I happen to agree with you. But as sad as that makes me, it's about a billion miles away from the idea that those in the highest offices in the land might be killing people. Or even a person!

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered