Department Of Defence Colludes In Destroying America

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

There is now ample documentation that the DOD initiated and funded research and development of both the covid illness and the murderous mrnra vaccine used to treat it. Much of this work was done in Ukrainian biolabs.

The whole Chinese/Wuhan scenario, while having some truthful elements, was mainly meant as a distraction from our own military's involvement.

They pushed the dangerous vaccine onto the military rank and file in an attempt to weaken the US's ability to protect itself. The hierarchy of the DOD are traitorous and deserve hanging.

The video player in the link below, at least on my system, is troublesome. I get two audio feeds playing loudly and out of sync. Switch to the audio tab, mute it, then switch to the video tab, drop the volume, then press play.

https://www.brighteon.com/6e404994-a395-4ca9-91fd-7691eb86b1d5

This interview confirmed my personal decision to get no injections of any kind for the remainder of my life.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There are now reports that some American defense contractors are sharing our technology for wealth, just as our politicians do. Sound good?

Dwight Ward likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It appears that we had American patents for all of the bad viruses that we have had for some number of years.

319FAC1B-FD74-400C-A2FD-B8D61282B9B5.jpeg

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.
  4. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

My main complaint about most of those is that they’re claiming some new virus discovered is an “invention”. For example, the Ebola patent mentioned,

“SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
    Discovering something is not inventing it. It just like all this hurrying around trying to patent parts of the human genome. I think patents should be reserved for those things that are actually invented, in other words, did not exist until invented by a human.

As an interesting aside, I bet every one of those is about a 12 minute drive from where we live.
    https://usamriid.health.mil/SPL/index.htm

Second aside, the picture at the bottom right in the second link, shows what it takes to actually protect yourself against an infectious virus.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

Discovering something is not inventing it. It just like all this hurrying around trying to patent parts of the human genome. I think patents should be reserved for those things that are actually invented, in other words, did not exist until invented by a human.

Exactly. Well said.

Thomas Windom likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

Whether you call it the New Word Order, Great Reset or, as they call their own new system, ESG (Environmental Social Governance), for a more nuanced analysis you can't do better than either Russell Brand or Cornel West. Both are typical of classic liberals who are finding they have much in common with conservatives in confronting illegitimate power. Here they are together - a must see.

https://rumble.com/v2dkcam-neoliber...el-west-093-stay-free-with-russell-brand.html

One perception that has been growing on me is that the Taiwan crisis and the Ukrainian war, among other conflicts, are partly real and partly scripted. In the end the EU, US, Russian and Chinese oligarchs are moving towards the same goal and they are rivals to each other, but not enemies.

I'm seeing more people lean to this view so I don't see my version of the approaching global paradigm as paranoia. The admixture of fascism and communism they want to make come about will bring many forms of slavery, both old and new. The moral and spiritual decay and the defeat of reason that is occurring are planned.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  7. Dwight Ward

Registered

Guess who ... could it be Foul Chi?

ch'i
    often capitalized
    : vital energy that is held to animate the body internally and is of central importance in some Eastern systems of medical treatment

FauciRat.gif

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Registered

... more clues to who really runs the world - from One America News
    Don't let these people near your children.

Swiss billionaire-backed dark money group sent millions to Biden and liberal causes

[​IMG]
    (L-R) Michael Bloomberg, Hansjorg Wyss and David Rockefeller attend Oceana’s 2015 New York City benefit at Four Seasons Restaurant on April 1, 2015 in New York City. (Photo by Craig Barritt/Getty Images for Oceana)
    OAN Brooke Mallory
    UPDATED 6:17 PM – Thursday, April 6, 2023

Recently released tax documents showed that in 2021, a dark money group supported by Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss, secretly donated tens of millions of dollars to other dark money organizations linked with President Joe Biden, Democrat politicians, and left-leaning organizations.

“Dark Money refers to political spending meant to influence the decision of a voter, where the donor is not disclosed and the source of the money is unknown,” -via opensecrets.org

According to the documents, the Berger Action Fund (BAF) is connected to the private Wyss Foundation, which Democrat megadonor Hansjorg Wyss has supported since 1998. The same fund, which is not required by law to divulge donor information, sent about $72 million to nonprofit advocacy groups that supported Biden and Democrat congressional candidates during the 2022 midterm elections cycle.

The Wyss #CampaignForNature is proud to join our partners in the #ProtectingOurPlanetChallenge to collectively commit at least $1 billion USD to support the creation, expansion & management of MPAs, and Indigenous & locally governed marine areas by 2030. #30×30 #UNOC2022 pic.twitter.com/377WWFQ8dB

— Wyss Foundation (@WyssFoundation) June 28, 2022

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

After indictment, ABC blurred the text address for donations on Trump's podium. He draws viewers but they don't want to give him any help.

Didn't blur Biden's text addy, though.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That guy was involved in a campaign to prevent Alaska from changing its state constitution. I have no idea what interest he could have in our constitution, but it spooked me nonetheless. He was successful in his campaign, as his donations were done in secret and only a few could trace the money to its origins.

Dwight Ward and Mary Stetler like this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I just saw a youtube of Kat Commack taking down a witness trying to deny the weaponization of government agencies. She was so cheerful handling it.:)

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.