Dems Will Never Have A Potus In The Next Presidential Elections

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

That is one thing we can absolutely agree on.

This maybe not quite so much:

Thus, the definition of a “bleeding heart liberal” is one who, among other things:

• is progressive
    • is open-minded
    • is tolerant
    • favors maximizing individual freedoms, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by government
    • favors representational forms of governments, not monarchies or aristocracies
    • cares excessively about those who are underprivileged or exploited

2. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Ken, that reply left me breathless...like one of the drafters of the Constitution! What an outspoken man!

Harry

Ken Anderson likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

52120263_2270876756502875_2543304853292056576_n.jpg

... and now a presidential candidate to boot! What a guy.

5. Joy Martin

Registered

and he's perfect age to run the country. Just heard an hour interview on NPR and liked what I heard:

Pro Choice
    Pro Peace
    Pro People
    Pro Pro Pro

And he does not trust John Bolton.

http://time.com/4585109/tim-ryan-age-of-anxiety/

Hope I don't get thrown off the forum here for my other views.

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Although you are easily the most annoying person on this forum, no one has threatened to remove you for your views. Not once. Not even a hint of it. However, I am strongly considering removing you because of just this kind of statement. It is disruptive and, what's more, it is intended to be disruptive. For someone who has not been a victim of anyone here, you have played the victim card long enough. If you want to state your views, state your views. No one is stopping you and I, for one, am still waiting for you to post something that you've actually thought up for yourself.

Oh, and by the way, I've never heard of Tim Ryan, but I have little doubt that he's another loon.

7. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't think @Ken Anderson will ban anybody for posting their opinion as long as they are respectful to others. I do think he will ban somebody for being a bitch.

9. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Well @Joy Martin, I think he is a congressional rep from Ohio. I looked him up based on your comment and comments to you.
    Personally, I don't think he has enough horses to enter the presidentual race, but then most democrats already in the
    running don't have enough horses to be in the race either. In my opinion the democrats don't have a candidate who can beat
    the president but that remains to be seen. Likewise it seems some of us are setting ourselves up or being set up. May I suggest
    both you and I watch our comments and try not to agitate some fellow republican members. You and I don't know each other but
    I am somewhat versed on whirlpools that can suck us under and out and I think I can see one forming. It might behoove us to
    speak with a smile in our voice. I am not trying to offend, merely be friendly. Cheers.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Joy Martin

Registered

Bill, we are adults and all are old enough to hold their own positions. I didn't know I was joining a conservative forum, said nothing like that when I joined, as I recall anyway. I'm on another group that has a wild and wooly political group and I'm sure when B.O. was in office the group was all turned around, I wasn't a member back then, but now omg, wild. Wonder what the group here was like when B.O. was president. Or maybe it didn't exist.

Our country has two major parities and the other ones that squeek out some noise when they can.

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You always have a smile in your voice, @Bill Boggs , and if you thought the moon was made of green cheese, we would all still love you, regardless of your political leanings.
    You present everything in the most gentlemanly manner possible, you (and also @Nancy Hart ) are always a pleasure to us who read and answer your posts.
    Just stop deleting them after you write them, please !

Don Alaska likes this.