Dems Consider Replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Most of these people I know on Facebook are grassroots, I can't believe you won't see what's right there in front of you but believe other nonsense like a pic of an ear of who knows who?

image.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Gary Ridenour and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's great, Martin!

Have you heard of the movement "exit stage right"? It's all over my Facebook page. Sept 15 is the day targeted for the GOP exodus.

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

September 15th is the day that has been targeted for the GOP EXODUS, when those of us who are beyond disappointed with our party and the direction it has taken will officially disconnect from it. The goal of this departure is for party members to disconnect from being part of the Republican party so that they will no longer receive phone calls, and mail, but more importantly, will be voting as members of another party of their choice, or maybe just unaffiliated voters come November and into the indefinite future.

Many people who are planning to exit have told me that they are choosing to become independent. This is also my personal choice. The only issue is, that in some closed primary states, only registered Republicans can vote in the primary. Right now, that is not an issue as there will be no important primaries held until 2018 for the midterm House and Senate races. There will be plenty of time to re-register, should someone choose to do so.

There is little doubt that the Republican party is not what it was originally intended to be – a party of conservatism and individualism that believes in small government and free enterprise, and a government by and of the people. It has been hijacked, and Donald Trump is merely a pawn in that machine. The good ole boy’s network that has dominated the Democratic party for decades and has been frowned upon and shunned by free thinking Republicans has leaked over to such an extent, that the lines are blurred, and there aren’t any real distinctions between the two anymore. We have become Democrat-lite. We have allowed the Establishment RINO’s to do our thinking for us, and many Republicans are perfectly fine with that.

[​IMG]
    The unfortunate aspect in all this, is that it is not a generational issue. It crosses age and gender lines, as well as education and socio-economic statuses. The major difference is that the remaining staunch conservatives who see through the rhetoric of the liberal thought processes of the neo-RINO’s is one of outlook. Conservatives have a longer term outlook. We can see beyond the vitriol and anger of what is apparently a not so great America, to one that can be the shining city on a hill once again. It comes with less division and finger pointing, but with more unification. It puts the government back in the hands of the governed.

Yes, that’s what the Republicans are promising now. The line has been blotted out. It will take until 2020 to clearly draw it again, and it may even take the polarizing presence of a Hillary Clinton in office to make that happen. The soonest it can begin is in the spring of 2018 when the primaries open for the mid-term elections and we can once again focus on bringing conservatism back into the White House, from the bottom up.

It’s okay to exit the party and send a message. These aren’t the Republicans you are looking for. Most haven’t got the backbone nor the integrity to stand up against the progressive machine. The next two years will be a test and we shall see who passes muster.

It's only fair to share...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Oops, too much got copied from Facebook but that's the first I've heard of this movement and it means that some think it's ok to vote for Hillary.

Also, all the people that I know on Facebook that are pushing this are in Indiana. I don't know who usually wins Indiana...dem or republican?

@Ken Anderson , if you get a chance, please delete all the extra ads and shares that I copied by accident. It's easier to do on a computer than an ipad. Then delete my request. :)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree with Joe. Hopefully they all stay healthy and do their best for America.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Here's a funny just to show I'm not a fan of Hillary. :) I just don't buy into all the crap on both sides.

Things I trust more than Hil-LIE-ry Clinton:

Mexican tap water

A rattlesnake with a “pet me” sign

Monica Lewinski

OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection

A fart when I have diarrhea

An elevator ride with Ray Rice

Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby

Michael Jackson’s Doctor

An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran

Gas station Sushi

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

On the other hand, what little Trump released of his health on Dr.Oz isn't that great.

He's overweight, doesn't exercise, eats junk food, takes statins....

Almost 70 yrs old....he looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

10. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

12. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

it won't matter if they replace her I am betting. People are sold (sold out) on voting against Trump, and I believe they are voting more against Trump than "for" hillary. All those that were following Bernie went with Hillary didn't they, or am I mistaken? I can't remember the "news" on that one.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I would like to be enlightened on "why" anyone would continue to support a woman that has openly lied over and and over again?? Because she says she didn't do it or say it doesn't make it truth. Not all videos/speeches are messed with and I've heard her say one thing, and then change it (not apologize) or say the total opposite denying she ever said the former??

Ike Willis likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of the rabid Bern-outs that I am familiar with are still posting negative things about Hillary. While I'm sure she has some of the Bernie crowd, many of them are voting for Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, or even Trump, and if they replaced Hillary with anyone but Bernie, whoever it is would lose large numbers, I believe.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok Ken, I didn't remember like I said. I thought I did hear about several Bernie-supporters coming over to Trump. Truth is, I know little about Bernie. If you would point me to something on him, maybe on this forum, that would tell me more. I don't know that he would be back in the running after reading Chrissy's post on procedure if a candidate dies or is out of the running for some reason.

Thanks for the reply;) denise