Dems Consider Replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

its appears after yesterdays incident the dems are considering replacing Clinton holding a private meeting today. . or bring someone into the bullpen in case she falters. she cancelled out on CA today and is resting. how serious is this?? she was diagnosed just last night for Pneumonia which can be fatal for someone her age.

[​IMG]
    Hillary Clinton's doctor confirmed on Sunday night the presidential candidate has pneumonia. Now a former chair of the DNC says the Democrats must prepare a contingency plan

source

also ABC
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hill...ident-raises-questions-knew/story?id=42029844

thoughts??

Denise Evans likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The clock may play her out!

3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

She isn't going to go down without a fight, and I don't know who the Dems would possibly run, unless it would be Tim Kaine, who would be an excellent candidate in my opinion. My thinking is Hil
    will be just fine. We will have to see what transpires down the road. Not sure what would happen if a candidate can't continue for health reason, don't know that it has ever happened actually.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Why wouldn't Bernie be the Dem's choice, he finished second in the Primary and would make an excellent "Plan B"!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Registered

Biden was mentioned. but he's older than her. and they claim no medical info. which is BS he had a near-fatal aneurysms in 1988

6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My question is this - is Hillary really afflicted with pneumonia? It's scary to have pneumonia at her age. Seniors are susceptible with pneumonia and I know of several people who died from it but was actually confined in the hospital for another ailment. Pneumonia is a killer of seniors so Hillary should be aware of that.

This reminds me of one presidential candidate during the elections last May. Miriam is a former senator who looked to be the best in the field of 5 candidates. However, she had admitted that she has lung cancer but declared with courage that the cancer is somehow controlled. She placed 5th in the tally because people reasoned out that she may not live long enough. Miriam is still alive today although she's still sick.

7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

thoughts?? The Dems want the "chair" so badly that all stops have been pulled. That means get her elected, even if she dies the day after the election. The "stakes" are beyond our ability to even comprehend.
    She isn't going to go down without a fight She herself appears to not be able to fight her way out of a paper bag. Despite Hillary's seemingly tremendous popularity, the Dem, sensing trouble, will likely initiate impetus to get last-minute popularity built up to sustain the vote.

Now, regarding the "left-shoulder", "right-shoulder" handbag carry theory: Don't you think that, given the stakes, the perpetrators of enlistment of a "body-double" would SURELY have not over-looked that wrong-handed purse carry?

But, in Vince Foster's case, Dems again, that poor bastard "best friend" of Bill Clinton, killed himself while using his "weak hand"; the gun was found clenched in not his favored hand, but the other. His killer screwed up in the heat of murder, apparently. But, no matter, the FBI files on his death conveniently "disappeared". This particular recall is not based on heresay or poor memory: the Press reported it every step of the way as it happened.

The Bill Clinton Administration years did absolutely the most, to sway my lifelong Patriotic Belief in our leadership away from further acceptance. It was a time of the worst patriotic let-down of my entire life.

Now, his wife may become President. God help us.

No one else could.

Gary Ridenour and Ike Willis like this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

There are varying degrees of pneumonia and it's usually not a killer unless you are very old and in a hospital.

I've known some people that get it every winter, my mom was one. She did die but at age 83 this year and not from pneumonia.

As for replacing Hillary, I agree with K E Gordon.

She may have other issues...but pneumonia isn't going to kill her, nor did it.

If she's out of the race, I can see Trump losing. There are many republicans that aren't voting Trump or Hillary because they hate both equally. They just might vote for a democrat as long as it's not Hillary.

9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't worry about Hillary. She isn't going down until she can finish Obama's destruction of the USA.:mad:

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I also don't think it was pneumonia and pneumonia is not a reason for someone to not be able to become President.

I don't get all the hoopla about it. People recover from pneumonia.

She may have other issues though, she looked like she went rigid before they pulled her in the van, not collapsing like someone does when fainting.

I don't care for her but I hope she's making the right decisions regarding her health and running for the Presidency.

This whole election is pathetic and I can't wait til it's over.

11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Obama wasn't that bad. I mean he did get elected for two terms! IMO, Hillary will always be the one for us, even if she doesn't win. Remember.........IMO (and it counts):D

Ike Willis likes this.
  12. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

:):):) th (1).jpeg

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Gary Ridenour

Registered

she goes into the daughters apartment looking bad and comes a new woman. what's that all about ??

Ike Willis and Frank Sanoica like this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

By just powering through it, lol! And some makeup and shots of who knows what. Many politicians take nootropics
    Like Provigil. Smart drugs!

My husband was given provigil while in hospice. Nice drug!! It was to keep him alert after he took so many pain meds.

I tried a half a pill once and it's very nice. You just feel real alert not sped up like caffeine or amphetamine. No real side effects either.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  15. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Have any left over you want to share with usLOL

Joe Riley and Chrissy Cross like this.