Declassified Report: Putin Ordered Election Interference To Help Trump

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

However, the story also acknowledges that...
    In other words, it contains nothing but the opinions of the heads of an increasingly politicized intelligence community, under orders from Barack Obama to make that connection, and who surely know that they won't be around to answer for anything in a couple of weeks.

Source: The Hill

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

In other words, they can say anything they want to because they don't have to prove it?

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Russians made Hillary lie to everyone, cheat in the election run up, fall down on 911, and keep everyone from Hillary’s rallies. They also forced people to go to Trump rallies. If you believe this I have a ton of gold for 50cents.

These are the same groups that had Colon Powell in front of the UN claim they had definite proof that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Everyone trusted them then we should not trust them now, people are getting smarter.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Those "Russins" sound like a good thread for the Conspiracy part of this Forum. :)

5. Ken Anderson

Clapper was the one who lied about the Benghazi attacks being the result of a video. Then, in 2013, he lied to congress about the NSA spying on Americans. As for conspiracies, yes, I have been accusing Democrats of being conspiracy theorists and kooks.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I just wish there were some way to keep obama, hillary, and all their cohorts out of Washington/government. I can't stand seeing that cocky, self-righteous puke walking around like he owns the world. I can't remember what they call people that do dirt to others, but have no conscience about it. But he seems to be one.

What I hear, is there is NO evidence that Russia was involved in trying to manipulate our election. I believe it is just another lie that is being pushed off on uninformed people, that prefer to believe lies without any proof/evidence. Just more Fake News!!

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, and I'm pretty sure it was the Russians that came in and took all my toilet paper back-up supply?? I know I did NOT use all that;)

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If it was wiki leaks that made a difference in the election that would mean that knowing the truth made a difference in your decisions. Thank you Wiki leaks.

Sheldon Scott and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm just getting a kick out of watching Karma at work.:D

Sheldon Scott and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Just when I think obama cannot be as stupid as he acts/talks, he comes up with another moronic statement. Well, at least it's the first time I heard it. Something to do with Russia not being our friend, and will never be our friend. But he says nothing like that toward the Muslims/Islamic Extremists that have been killing Americans. I mean it's like the so-called cyber attacks that Russia "supposedly" did to get Trump elected are worse than people being shot dead, beheaded, and tortured by islamic terrorists, is that right obama? The brain of obama must look just like the inside of a golf-ball.

PS Someone hand me a "driver" club, that's the biggest right? I need that for his idiotic fat head.

Ike Willis likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Gosh @Ken Anderson...I hate labels. When I was 18 and signed up to vote for the first time I signed up as a Democrat because that was what my dad was. Later as I matured and realized the only way I could know what party I identified with was to research the history of the the parties. When I did at that time my convictions leaned more towards the Republicans and I changed my voting Party to Republican. If one researches the Government Parties from the beginning of our Govenment..they will find Parties switched back and forth in their beliefs according to the winds of change in America. Now even though I am still registered as a Republican I consider myself an Independent...one who would vote for what I believed in the most instead of a "labeled" Party.

The thing is our Government Officials have been lying since the their beginning...because they aren't interested in what "we the people" want....but what they really wanted. I want to believe that Trump will really be different...but he hasn't even taken Office yet and he is already back tracking on his promises.

13. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

My dad was a democrat, my sister and brother are democrats. My sister and brother compared to me remind me of the two sons of an alcoholic father.
    One of the sons became an alcoholic, when asked why he said I learned from watching my father.
    The other son didn't drink at all, when asked why he said I learned from watching my father.

Ike Willis likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Main street media and Democrats, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, We know your stupid you do not need to demonstrate it every day .